Bad / Good Girl conflict.

Your vote counts!!

• Jennifer Joanna Aniston (Good)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
A) How do you go about this one guys? share your 2 dime philosophy here please.

mine is, marry a good girl, cheat with the bad one.... but i have hard time justifying myself such behavior... would it be possible to tame a sex freak?

B) what if you had to chose between the two? (added a side poll just to get everyones opinions on this. PLEASE SUBMIT THE POLL GUYS!)

a little reference for the self-righteous; remember who Brad Pitt voted for..... :whistle:

images
Vs.
bad-girl-tattoos.jpg

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
I used to have a thing for Jennifer Aniston so I gotta go with her.

Answer to first question: If you marry Jennifer Aniston, and cheat with Jolie, Aniston isn't going to leave you. She knows you have options.

Answer to second: Aniston

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
TheGrayMan2001 said:

Answer to first question: If you marry Jennifer Aniston, and cheat with Jolie, Aniston isn't going to leave you. She knows you have options.

you think a good girl wont dump you if she finds your eating on the side?

aussieavodart said:
Test drive is required before purchase

aussi, i know you have more input on the subject! help us out here would you :)

good girl = pros: she will never leave you, she will do exactly what you want her, she will work, cook, shop and have sex on command
cons : shes too predictable, she isnt sexy at all, she is boring as f*** and basically will be your door mat waiting for orders at bay, the sex will suck very fast btw..

bad girl; freaking hot, best sex of you life, everyone will get jealous when you take her out, will up your state immediately with the females and males around! always up for something fun

cons: she will mostly likely cheat on you (dont acted shocked ok), she will spend money without thinking (mostly on clothing, hair and all that "women crap"), she will go out whenever she wants with or without you, she will come home drunk, and she gets pissed youll be the one who she will take then anger on.......

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
TheGrayMan2001 said:

So everyone is allowed to cheat with a hotter girl as the less hot one you already got will think "oh gosh, he got options... I got to keep him!" Nah, it whould not work... Aniston whould leave in a second! :whistle:

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
lol its not about Jenifer or Julie, it about good girl vs bad one.... enlighten me :)

oni

Reaction score
If you need to ask.......................you are not ready, don't run the two girl game. 15+ years of experience is telling you don't go down that road!

Go with the good girl! and find a F'ing hobby to keep you busy!!

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
oni said:
If you need to ask.......................you are not ready, don't run the two girl game. 15+ years of experience is telling you don't go down that road!

Oni, its not a clean cut answer, this is a very valid conflict, its hard to be with the same person all the time, you lose the sexual appeal, can you afford that in a long term relations?

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
MrBastard said:
TheGrayMan2001 said:

So everyone is allowed to cheat with a hotter girl as the less hot one you already got will think "oh gosh, he got options... I got to keep him!" Nah, it whould not work... Aniston whould leave in a second! :whistle:

If you're banging a chick as hot or hotter than Aniston (I don't agree with Jolie as example but lets pretend she is), she won't leave you. If you don't believe this you know very little about women.

A great example is Demi Moore. The woman is almost 50 and despite Ashton Kutcher cheating on her, she isn't gonna leave him.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Bad girl always has issues. Just think about if its the other way around ie should a girl go for a bad or good guy?

HughJass

Reaction score
Ori83 said:
aussi, i know you have more input on the subject! help us out here would you :)

It sucks energy from me when I think about anything female related so I try not to do it too much. I got tired just from writing this.

oni

Reaction score
Ori83 said:
oni said:

Oni, its not a clean cut answer, this is a very valid conflict, its hard to be with the same person all the time, you lose the sexual appeal, can you afford that in a long term relations?

I think you have answered your question yourself. Can you! afford that in a long term relationship.

You will lose that sexual appeal no matter how hot she is, then all you are left with is her core personality.

Lets just say I think the bad girl will be off cheating on your arse when the rocky patch hits in the relationship.

If you are enjoying the bad girls, don't worry about it, just don't try to make one into your girlfriend.

When you are ready you will know............................................ :whistle: