Bad Experience With The Kane Shop Beware

irishdub

Established Member
Reaction score
Trinov dosage of S-EQUOL in a bottle is a tenth of what you would need to use every day to see results.

Is it possible to establish how much S-Equol is in Trinov?

I was on Trinov last year and will be going back on it soon, but I would like to source an alternative stronger S-Equol source that is legit

irishdub

Established Member
Reaction score
Funniest thing I read all day.

Why?

I was on Trinov for six months last year and at that stage my hair was better than baseline.

I have been on oral finasteride (which did nothing, only made my hair worse) for few years which I stopped three months ago, went on topical finasteride. Been on topical finasteride as I say three months and my hair has significantly thickened and filled out. But I am not prepared to tolerate the sides which are worse than Oral finasteride.

So now I am going to quit finasteride all in all forms for good.

I had no sides with Trinov, I had positive enough results with Trinov and if Trinov can work with my DHT to maintain well I am happy.

I gave up Trinov last year as I felt it an expensive thickening hair solution, but if I can maintain, well good for me.

After my many years on various stuff, I believe that finasteride works for the many and not the few and Trinov may work for the few and not the many

irishdub

Established Member
Reaction score
You're probably the first one I've read that's positive about trinov.

And yeah maintenance without sides is a victory imo.

Well my posts on Trinov from last year and there for people to see, I am being honest.
But quick recap, four weeks in thickening and darkening, six weeks little shedding, three months thickening increased, four months big enough shed, six months recovered most but not all. But noticeably better then baseline.

Then stopped, but if I get that and Trinov can maintain well I will take it.

I think for some people topical works better, my current topical finasteride is excellent, but the sides are not worth it and they are worse than oral sides.

dgadgdea

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm looking at Kane as a one stop to order RU, PGE2 and WAY-316606. Are you all saying his products may or may not be legitimate? How would you compare that risk vs. Alibaba?