bad day..

confuseman

Reaction score
im the white hair person (my treat- viewtopic.php?f=41&t=70514 )

ok,there is soome NW4 & 5 that i would'nt replace but i dont sure about some of NW2-3 users here..so i feel i have the right to post here.

today i go to the college (so hot chiks!) and feel good when i started the day,my hair get exectly to shape and volume that i like(i really thnkfull for it),and i go to the college.
i study with other friend alone in a empty class,and once a hour we go out to the toalet and sit outside..
i looked the the bathroom mirror,with a f**ing fluorescent lamp,a strong one,and i cant take it..there is sooo much white!they so Noticeable!!and no one,but no one in the campus have the same amout.but i used to see it for 1 year and i go out and sit on the bench.
And then,like from worst legend or the best nightmare,i saw the MOST betiful girl form the high school,who i didnt see for 10 years!and she still so hot and amazing,and she passed me and look at me!cuz my hair is look very well in this shape..BUT,if i would call her and she will sit with me,she will get some chock,girls in that age(even that she 26-7) are not use to see SO much white.

So i think to myself,what the diffrent between me and baldind friend that i see just half an hour before,and i just get the point.the diffrent is the time that the knife is touch us.
when girl see a bald man.or very balding,maybe she will not stop and look at him,but if she do it.she will not get any other shock cuz she saw that balding at first.But in my case,she can think that im very atractive,and then,in 20 cm and some light,she get "amazed"."WTF" is happend for him.it is so starnge,why is happend to me i ask my self.

so i think i going to dye it..but it is mean that i lost the fight to be and feel natural.and dont get me wornd,hair with propecia-is natural,but hair peace is not(in my view).and dye is so bad thing to do..coz not that girl will sit with me and dont understand that i so white hair,and maybe i even can sleep with her in good condition,but when she sparte my hair,or 2 weeks after i dye,i will fall to such a big hole that i dont know if it worth it.

i noticed onother thing that only happen for white hair person,in facebook,that pictures are not very close,so even if girl want to meet me she doesnt know how much white i have,so even the websites cant help me,and i dont relly live in the day light..im stuck.

I wnat to start a regime for anty white or reverse white that will include-laser comb,folligen,maybe a bit ot minoxdil,and if it will going like this for 1 more year,i will need to try propecia that maybe will change something in that fu*ked up melnocites.

Attachments

• IMG_2451.JPG
    IMG_2451.JPG
    818.9 KB · Views: 164

Jockson

Established Member
Reaction score
You don't even have that many grey hairs man.

Who gives a crap about having "natural" hair, really? Dye it and be done with it if it bothers you so much. Would you consider a hair transplant natural??

sylent

Established Member
Reaction score
Dude. Just for men = No more problems. Or you can dye your hair in a wild colour, which is pretty fasionably acceptable these days. If you want to seem straight, dye it jet black or dirty blonde or something. If you don't mind seeming flambouyant, dye your hair blonde, pink, red, green, whatever. Once again, problem solved.

Like I said in the other thread, I think you should see a councilor or something to really get to the root of the problem (no pun intended). There is no reason someone should be that upset over gray hair, I think you're just using it as a crutch to blame your feelings on. I'm not berayting your problems man, I've been depressed before myself, also over frivilous things. I just hope that you can realize that gray hairs arent the end of the world. As far as general problems go, they rank among getting a flat tire, or losing a $20 bill. No big deal.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I hate to admit this but I totally understand how you feel. I have great hair for my age but it has gone very grey in a short amount of time. I get it professionally colored and no one sees the grey hair until about 2 weeks later since my hair tends to grow fast. I am not ashamed to tell any women I dye my hair and they don't care if I do or don't. All the women care is that I am lucky to have as much hair as I do. So don't be afraid if people know you dye your hair. In my decade,men dying hair was considered :gay: buy now a days most men can get away with anything considered metrosexual.

After seeing that most men don't have noticeable grey hair until their late 40's or early 50's( most hispanics and orientals are even luckier and tend to go grey even later and still have a NW1 on top of that), its hard to accept the fact that getting it at an age where most don't makes you feel "different". It is not the same magnitude of balding at a young age but it still is something you have to worry about. When my hair comes in grey, its thinner instead of most people who have coarse grey hair. However, when you color your hair it gets thicker and and looks alot better but having to get it done every 3 weeks is a pain but nothing like the pain of trying to save your hair.

Most women think grey hair looks sexy so you can chose to let it go grey or dye it. If you get it professionally done it maybe more expensive but it will last longer than Just For Men and you don't have to deal with the mess of coloring it. Just think for a few weeks your hair will have no greys and you will fit in with all those other guys with a full head of hair your age. Unfortunately, these young balding men here will never get to feel that way so consider yourself lucky and stop worrying about something that can be fixed alot easier than a balding head.

I think its more likely they will find a cure for grey hair than balding, oh wait....... they did....... its called hair dye. Use it while you still have all your hair. Once that starts going, you will have a much bigger problem.

confuseman

Reaction score
Sylent and Maystor,I realy thank you for your help,you right about the psicholigcal issue,
I always tell my self that there is no option that white(no gray unfortunly)-will couse that big dippresed.
but when i thing again,i understand that i have a special problems that affect me that way:
first i have so much young firends(girls) that i used to meet 1 year ago,and i always think what they say about it.
second,my problem i so unique among 20-30,and i like to go out to party with 24-25 people,that lead me to feel that is only me with it.

i look 8-9 in scale of 10 without the white.and my confident now is on the floor.

All my personallty based on the YOUNG % HAPPY ,and i can not play this game when there is v daylight.it is ridiculous,i totally afraid to meet young girls from the past and meet new girls in the daylight..i need to meet there in the night and then move for room light and only then to daylight..cuz it is strage.
and i dont want to buzz it,the hair make my face longer.
i think that i PASSED the test of other men and older women and it will not affect me in job intreview..BUT when it come to close flirting,i fail BIG TIME,like the girl say her self:"oh,he have so much white,he doesnot what i thinking before,he have a defect.
but,just to clarify,2 day after i wash my head,my hear become greasy,and then the white is less noticable,so i can wash my head less but i can not live 3 day on and day off ..i want a constant and regular life.

and i general,in the reallty,when there is v grey day light and i sit outside near any girl,i feel,and corectly,that i have a dead animal on my head and it is just ugly,so much white..i hardly can look at it by myself,

so maybe i will dye it..but it mean that i only dealy the problem and any 2-3 weeks i will get into this cycle again.

sorry that i sound like sh*t but it is really strage in my age,and dont find anyone in my ages that deal with that apmount of white.

Agahi

Established Member
Reaction score
Id trade my balding in for as much grey hair as fate would want in exchange. In a heartbeat. My dad is grey around the temples/ear area and IMO it looks badass. Just dress more mature and you will look cool as hell.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
What I wouldn't give to have one of OPs bad days. It would be like a dream come true.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Your obviously over reacting about this, its not half as bad as you make it, and any girl that rejects you over this is either blind, moron or waaaayyy to superficial to really care about you anyway, if thats the kind of girl you want then i guess you are in a problem.... :whistle:

Islander

Established Member
Reaction score
Confuseman, if you're a troll - consider yourself a succesful one. If you're not - consider that you have a brain damage. I actually don't mind having grey hair one day. One of my friends was 65% grey at 17! He couldn't care less. When the girl is asking you:"You have grey hair now?" It's just a question, just for the sake of conversation. When she asks you about your hairloss...
Continuing the analogies, you're like a man with minor legs pain, complaining on the same level with paralyzed people.

Attachments

• look_sir_trolls.jpg
    look_sir_trolls.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 460

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would take a full head of gray hair instead my balding. ANY f*****g DAY. But I guess the greying would probably bother me if I would not have experienced the full horror of losing hair prematurely. It just depends on what you've gotten used to. I know this guy who was like NW4 with no crown loss and graying when he was around 30. He's 34 now, still not completely bald nor grey but the day will come soon... the guy has a normal looking wife and about 5 children and seems happy.

s.a.f

Reaction score
5 kids!!! He probably does'nt have time to notice. :shock: