Back2Natural - UV Plus Ultra Light Spray leave in Conditioner

Wyldbanana

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,

I’m currently looking at UV protection spray leave in Conditioners.

Has anyone tried Back2Natural’s conditioner for UV protection or are there any other UV Conditioners folk would recommend?

thanks

Last edited:

greengiant

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have kit and caboodle
Kit-Caboodle-Leave-Conditioner

but also bought a sun veil protection spary
/Aveda-Care-Protective-Hair-Veil

I cant post a link but both on amazon. I like the Kit & caboodle for day to day use. I spray the aveda on, on days when ill be in the sun alot

Hair2019

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have a look at some websites that sell hair system supplies and look at what UV protection conditioner sprays they have.

A good website to look on is Treat Project, run by someone who used to part of Hair Direct: https://www.treatproject.nl/product-category/care-products/

They ship worldwide and stock several different UV protection conditioner sprays. A suggestion for you (which I've tried myself):

The Pro Touch leave in conditioner was pretty good too.

If you're in the UK, you might try these:

J9907

Reaction score
Have a look at some websites that sell hair system supplies and look at what UV protection conditioner sprays they have.

A good website to look on is Treat Project, run by someone who used to part of Hair Direct: https://www.treatproject.nl/product-category/care-products/

They ship worldwide and stock several different UV protection conditioner sprays. A suggestion for you (which I've tried myself):

The Pro Touch leave in conditioner was pretty good too.

If you're in the UK, you might try these:

Thanks, I contact Pro Labs as I see a lot of leave in conditioners claim "UV protection". This was the response:

"The Pro Series Leave-in Conditioner has a UV filter that works as a colour protection for the hair, anyways SPF can't be claimed as no test was made for this purpose and this is not the function of the product as well."

I am not sure what a UV filter is but I how can this or other products protect you from colour change without and SPF?