Back to finasteride after 2 years

Thinneritgoes!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I want to get back on finasteride as my hair is gettting bad.

I just got my Proscar from United Pharmacies. Does anyone use it? Is it legit?

Im just so nervous about starting this stuff after hearing all the doubt.

Thanks guys. Please respond. I'm so eager to start it's unbearable

Thinneritgoes!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
no. I was on finasteride a couple years ago and stopped due to financial reason. My hair is getting bad so iw ant to get back on and have this proscar from UP

Hit5

Reaction score
Thin, this subtopic is filled with posts about people finding cheaper finasteride online. Search next time for a faster response. Now to quit breaking your balls.... I use Finax by Dr. Reddy's from United Pharmacies. I have photos of the order here: http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/viewtopic.php?p=384061#p384061

I have been on UP's finasteride for about 8 months and it has stopped hair loss and even turned to some gain. Maybe it will do the same for you? I won't promise anything except the price is cheaper. Search around the forums a little more for a better balance of reviews.
(Most of mine will be positive for UP).

PLEASE, please, post back if you decide to get back on finasteride and where you are getting it. We need more people replying with results and less skeptics who don't try any regiment.

Thinneritgoes!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hit5, thanks for the help. I did search the forums though.

I ordered the actual Proscar from United Pharmacies. I haven't found many posts about people ordering that so that is why I started a new topic.

So I was hoping to find people that have used the actual proscar from United Pharmacies and not just the different generics there.