Back In Time's story - (1 Year Report)

Back In Time

Established Member
Reaction score
PLEASE READ!!!

I know, I know, I am HORRIBLE for not having pictures. I KNOW that is the biggest thing with everyone but I was ashamed to take any before, and I don't have a digital camera right now that works. The real reason I am posting is because I remembered there were TOO MANY people that used the SAME THING I did that you never heard back from, and I PROMISED myself that I would report back for me and for you. Below is the link to my thread starting a year ago, and also posted below is my most recent post in that thread.

I AM ONE OF THE MANY THAT THE BIG THREE (two in my case) WORKED FOR THAT NORMALLY WOULDN'T HAVE REPORTED BACK. I NEARLY FORGOT TO DO SO, AND COMING BACK TO POST HERE HAS BEEN ABOUT THE LAST THING ON MY MIND BECAUSE MY HAIR IS MUCH BETTER.

I hope I said that loud enough because that was my argument a year ago for all the people claiming it didn't work because we didn't hear back enough from people.

ALSO:

A Word On Side Effects: NONE to speak of. Sex life is fantastic. Nuff said, it's better than ever. Never had any problems...no boobs growing or whatever (not that I expected any), no wierd feelings, NO NOTHING. I'm the same as i ever was.

Again, I really only came back because I used to read the threads in this forum and I drew so much from the rest of your stories I didn't want to leave you hanging completely.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HERE IS MY THREAD FROM DAY ONE:

BACK IN TIME'S THREAD

My recent post in that thread:

I NO LONGER LOOK LIKE MY AVATAR!

Well. I hope someone is reading this update, I came back just to make this post. I like many others have not had to think about my hair in a long time, and I hope that my post gives others hope. I have only used what I have already posted, same stuff the whole time.

I AM ONLY ON MY REGIMEN IN MY PROFILE, SAME THING THE WHOLE TIME. I know that info may be important for those of you wondering what to use. Those two things may not work for you, but they worked like a charm for me. My advice would be to try the big three (I went with the "bigger two" in my opnion and I might add the third if I need to). Generic Fincar cut up and Costco Rogaine did it for me.

If you will notice this is my first post since (I think) April.

i know tons of folks have read about people starting treatments and never posting again, I just wanted to come back and tell you folks that my treatment has worked for me.

I don't have pictures which is usually the holy grail, but if you look at my last post date you may notice it's been a damn long time since my last post. I just remembered it was getting near a year since I started my attempt to save my hair and I thought I owed to you folks to report back.

Looking at my avatar I know I wasn't THAT bad off but I was getting there, but right now I have about a 1 1/2 inch to 2" growth all over my head and I do not look thin at all. When wet you MIGHT be able to tell a difference but that might just be my mind looking for it. Dry you can't see thinness and honestly it's getting better and better.

Again, I'm not 100% recovered, but I would say I'm about 90% from my avatar to now. I look my age and I walk around with a normal haircut, no bald spot at all and temples have grown in enough to look natural again.

Edit: After reading that it may not make sense, but I look like I have roughly 90% of the hair I lost BACK, I regrew hair in the temples, and in the balding spot in the back, and SOME in the "ring" behind the front hairline. It's not perfect but I can wake up, take a shower, comb my hair and go to work like before with a normal haircut. I'm not wearing a hat anymore or cutting my hair short.

I haven't re-read my old posts at all and it's been a while since I was here, but I think all of you get the idea.

I just wanted to tell you in closing, thank you for all of the help you have given me so far.

My fight isn't over, and if i lose hair in the next year or my current treatments fail on me I will be back looking for more help and I thank you in advance for you unending support. I love this forum for what it gave to me. It helped me find answers and helped me find solutions.

I respect all of you for what we are going through and I hope you all continue to fight the good fight.

Never give up.

The last thing I should say here is, thanks to this website and the help from it's forum members and the information I got here I have lived up to my user name...My hair has gone Back In Time.

tembo

Established Member
Reaction score
That was a confusing read..and I am lazy to finish it.

Can you just say what Norwood you started and ended with? Was it mostly minoxidil that gave results after you started it?

Back In Time

Established Member
Reaction score
tembo said:
That was a confusing read..and I am lazy to finish it.

Can you just say what Norwood you started and ended with? Was it mostly minoxidil that gave results after you started it?

I'm sorry that was confusing, and I agree it probably was. I will try to edit it up a bit.

No, my biggest gain was from the Fincar. The reason I know this is I took minoxidil by itself in the past and it didn't help me, but Fincar WITH minoxidil helped me, and I've been on the combo roughly a year.

Take a look at my avatar, I created it myself to show my Norwood and I am 90% recovered from that.

tembo

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey thanks, but your Avatar seems like only NW2!! So now you are Norwood!?

G

Hey mate,

thanks for coming back and giving us baldies hope. I will also add minoxidil to my regimen, soon. I hope I get back a similiar amount of my old hair. I would be happy if I only got back like 70% and a bit on my hairline. Good Luck for the future and I hope you will also post some pics soon.

English

Established Member
Reaction score
Good for you. 8)
It's good to come back and share success stories, give some hope to others that they may not be wasting thier valuable time and hard earned money. And as for pictures, I don't think it makes much difference, it seems to me that people only see what they want to see, and though I know that the likes of you, me and other success posters have achieved this encouragement factor for many, there is a large amount of people who seem hell bent on trying to pick holes in pictures and label you as a fraud. I came back here like you to share my success, as a kind of thanks for all the valuable info I gleaned from this site, and I know that most people want to see visual results, I'm also aware that people in the past may have posted fake before and afters. It seems that you're damned if you do, and damned if you don't.
The truth is these regimes that we all endure are the best available remedies at this time, and will work for everyone as a better option than nothing, some respond to one thing better than others and unless we try all of the option available between us, and share the pros and cons, nothing will progress.. I hope you continue to reap the benefits of your investments, and keep posting your results, Pics or not !. :wink: