Back from Dr Rahal

Dalek

Established Member
Reaction score
Well, I must say I have had a wonderful time visiting Toronto and Ottawa and meeting Dr Rahal and the team who looked after me every step of the way. I am so glad you folks talked me into looking into flying over instead of settleing for the UK. Its early to see any results yet as its only 5 days post op but I will be taking pics and hopefuly posting. Dr Rahal is going to email me his photos taken in the surgery. He has given me a very nice, rounded hairline that isn't too agressive and realistic for my age (40). Dr Rahal was pleased with the result himself and he isn't one to boast of his work. Can't wait for the coming months to show the results. I dried up on the near 24 hour traveling back to UK so I am making sure to get the 100% vitamin e oil on as much as possible.

He is a very considerate person who is very good at what he does. We went for 3000+ grafts with the agreement that if we get more he won't charge a penny more. If we get less, I get a refund. We got 2950 and I got a refund. Top guy.

thanks again. :D

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
excellent dalek,a great choice

Dr Rahal is on my list too,after armani stopping strip i think rahal is the natural choice,along with H AND W............happy growing!

Dalek

Established Member
Reaction score
here is a pic taken today, 6 days post op. Will try and get a photo pre op if I can find it.

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q147 ... splant.jpg

As you can see he had to shave my existing hair down so I will not be able to hide this when going back to work next week. I may have to wear a hat for a bit. The shine is from the 100% pure vitamin E oil I was given to help moisterise and heal the wound. Up to now no scabbing. I am also hoping the grafted hairs continue to grow and don't fall but this is unlikely. I would get the rest of my hair cut short so it didn't look so obvious but I am told it's not realy advisable until 1 month after surgery.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
going to keep close tabs on your story dalek,please do keep us informed with progress pictures!

happy growing :D

klink

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Cool pics. Is your scalp red in that photo, and if so why? How much did it cost?

Dalek

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, it is a bit red but thats normal. It cost about £3500.