BABYFACE

do you have a babyface?

• Total voters

ronaldkia

Established Member
Reaction score
i think most (80 percent ) of us have babyfaces....or else we wouldnt bother with male baldness maybe...cause having a square symetrical face like Zidane (France Soccer player) or Michael Jordan looks nice.

and i also think theyre a clear link/cause for having a babyface and our behavior...as i have met many guys at my work who have babyfaces and who simply are afraid to ask women out so therefore dont have sex a lot...or are not assertive people. what do yall think?

Cassin

Reaction score
ronaldkia said:
and i also think theyre a clear link/cause for having a babyface and our behavior...as i have met many guys at my work who have babyfaces and who simply are afraid to ask women out so therefore dont have sex a lot...or are not assertive people. what do yall think?

Nonsense. No point in elaborating this one.

Radio

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This is the kind of hard science I think moves the cause along, well done, some great intellectual work.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
cause having a square symetrical face like Zidane
I like when folks from other countries stop by and reference completely unknown celebs from their villages. :)

HairLossTalk.com

Radio

Experienced Member
Reaction score
HairlossTalk said:
I like when folks from other countries stop by and reference completely unknown celebs from their villages. :)

HairLossTalk.com

Zidane, internationally famous French football player.

G

HairlossTalk said:

HairLossTalk.com

I have to say that Zidane is likely to be more globally recognisable than pretty much any american sports star. One of the greatest players of his generation.

G

I agree Zidane is probably more well known than George Bush. And I'm not mucking either. Then we can take Beckham who is more well known that Jesus Christ himself.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
neiltom88 said:
I have to say that Zidane is likely to be more globally recognisable than pretty much any american sports star.
Apparently not :)

HairLossTalk.com

Radio

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You Americans dont got a f*****g clue how good we have got it here, just take a f*****g look and weep. Look at all our achivements, all the people we 'sorted out' and varius other acheivments.

Have you Americens even have a queen, i dout that a lot, see you can see why we arethe best cuontry in the world.

uk2gl.jpg