[b]so here is the solution,but the problem is infertilty[/b]

stnl

Established Member
Reaction score
androcur will stop hair loss for certain, but can cause permanent infertiliy if taken for more than 1 year.

sperm bank?

head of hair but no sperm :(

if u want hair more thna sperm than its a solution for you. what do u think?

mod- dont put this in experimental treatment - bc its proven to work - with 0 testosterone there is no hairloss.

stnl

Established Member
Reaction score
there is also a chance of severe side effects , although they are very rare and only associated with high doses.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Re: so here is the solution,but the problem is infertilty

stnl said:
androcur will stop hair loss for certain, but can cause permanent infertiliy if taken for more than 1 year.

sperm bank?

head of hair but no sperm :(

if u want hair more thna sperm than its a solution for you. what do u think?

mod- dont put this in experimental treatment - bc its proven to work - with 0 testosterone there is no hairloss.

It's not worth the risk IMO.

stnl

Established Member
Reaction score
well if all else fails and u still want hair then its worth it, but not if u have other options like propecia and zix and copper peptides and also natural ways to reduce testosterone.

and i guess its not worth it if ur over 35 because hair loss is normal by then.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
stnl said:
well if all else fails and u still want hair then its worth it, but not if u have other options like propecia and zix and copper peptides and also natural ways to reduce testosterone.

and i guess its not worth it if ur over 35 because hair loss is normal by then.

I am a Financial Analysist at a Pharmaceutical companies, all my co-workers are at least 35 yrs old, I am the youngest guy there. Out of all the guys in the office, 80% of them has some degrees of hairloss and they dont seem to be bothered at all. It is more accepted by men when we get older.

docj077

Reaction score
Adrenal androgens like androsteindione can be converted to testosterone in the liver and in the muscle. So, androgens will still be present in the absence of testicular androgen production. You will decrease the amount produced, but reversal (which is what most guys want) will be impossible.

abcdefg

Reaction score
why hasnt anyone made something to stop testosterone and dht locally like what RU was made out to be? isnt that really the solution to preventing hairloss? Being older doesnt make hairloss any more acceptable then being younger. Take propecia rogaine and whatever else and try to slow it down as best you can.