B-i-s-a-n-ga Vs. Lupanzula Vs. Erdogan

Marco445

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've lately been in touch with these doctors: B-i-s-a-n-ga, Lupanzula and Erdogan. They have all agreed to perform FUE on my crown. They estimate about 2000-3000 grafts. Have not been to any consultations other than through conversation/showing pictures online.

What's my best choice?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I've lately been in touch with these doctors: B-i-s-a-n-ga, Lupanzula and Erdogan. They have all agreed to perform FUE on my crown. They estimate about 2000-3000 grafts. Have not been to any consultations other than through conversation/showing pictures online.

What's my best choice?
I would go for the one who you feel the most comfortable with. You won't go wrong with any of them. Erdogan will be the cheapest of the three. I consulted with all three too. Got rejected by Erdogan only. I am holding off still just because most people say I don't need one and I am realizing maybe they are right but when I see the transformations it's hard not to think how much better my hairline would be.

Marco445

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would go for the one who you feel the most comfortable with. You won't go wrong with any of them. Erdogan will be the cheapest of the three. I consulted with all three too. Got rejected by Erdogan only. I am holding off still just because most people say I don't need one and I am realizing maybe they are right but when I see the transformations it's hard not to think how much better my hairline would be.

Thank you very much for your reply, much appreciated!
Regarding Lupanzula, I'm a bit worried after reading this thread though.
https://www.baldtruthtaIk.com/threads/25509-3382-FUE-Lupanzula/page3?highlight=lupanzula

Johnt1997

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

What's my best choice?
Interested in this too. Dr B is highly rated on official hair transplant comparison site. Anyone on here been to him before or know of his rep