Awful experience with Jinimed Hair in Turkey.

wygirl

Reaction score
CHEAP but NASTY MONKEY HEAD at JINIMED!
I should have known that something cheap would not be good but being unemployed and short of money I was desperate for hair at front top.
I sent photos to Jinimed clearly marked showing where I wanted the hair.

I explained that due to having previously had FUT in 2008 I could not have anymore FUT but hoped FUE would be possible. They said it was possible and woud take 2000 grafts to cover the area in the pix.
So I booked and went there.
The surgery is cheap because the staff are part timers using the basement treatment room after hours to make a quick buck for themselves and the clinic.

Immediately i met them the female surgeon and male assistant started sniggering about the FUT despite my being quite happy with it and the FUT was blended out nicely.

When I explained via interpreter! that I had come for transplants at front top as corntracted she got very angry and stalked away from me! This was very unprofessional and should have warned me but I had spent a lot getting there so I carried on.
She said she coudln't put hairs at top front as there are muscles under the skin but I can't see or feel any and I have natural hairs anyway.
Even if there were muscles the slits for implants coudl have been angled slightly to aloow the roots plenty of grip while they healed in.
They then said that due to the old FUT scar across the back of my head they would have to shave off all my hair which I agreed to.
Once shaved they took a lot of follicles but I dind't count them
After they went for a smoke the two of them started implanting but as my head was numbed I didn't know exactly where they were putting them
Once they had done them all they compared work and laughed loud as the two sides were totally different. the left side is much higher than the right.
Instead of the full coverage I contracted for I only got half.
When and if the implnats grow it wil give me a Monkey Head look like a Capuccin monkey!
They made no attempt to thin out the planting to get a natural look unlike the nice Tunisian surgeons who spaced out the FUT very nicely to achieve a natural look.
Then to make matter even worser when walking back to my room the interpreter said that I wuld not be able to have any more transplants at all.
Once home my hair came out in an awful white fungus that took two weeks to beat.
Now the implants are coming out with curled over roots to show that they were not put in deep enough so whether they will survive or not I do not know.
I am really depressed at the mess my hairline now is.

I have to say that Jinimed must be avoided as it is essentail that a team doing a therapy for beauty of appearance do what the custoemr wants and treats that customer professionally and Jinimed really fail to do that.
Save up a little longer and find a better more professional clinic than Jinimed

wygirl

Reaction score
40 days on and no sign of any new hair but what is worrying is that all the FUE grafts came out with curled up roots which is worrying me that they weren't planed deep enough.
When I had FUT four year sago they all dropped out with straight roots and the new hairs were pushing out by now.

It is obvious now that the area I had follicles planetd in was much less that I contracted for so on all points Jinimed is cheap and nasty and I really think it better to look elsewhere and get a very concrete contract before travelling or parting with money.

I am now in discussions with another clinic about doing more FUE by shaving tiny patches for extraction or by taking several mini FUT strips rather than the traditional big horizontal one I had in 2008.

I am sure this mini FUE or FUT will provide the few hundred follicles I need to make a proper job of Jinimed's mess.

hairhoper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Weirdest post I've ever read.

They laughed openly at your previous FUT work yet you still let them operate on you?

Then they laughed again at their own results once they'd finished operating.

What universe did this happen in!

wygirl

Reaction score
I had the original FUT at another clinic which was all I could afford at the time and like I say I was happy enough with it.

In the following years FUE has become available but first clinics rates are a lot higher and I'm on a tight budget and of course Jinimed's website promised the earth so I booked there.

The previous FUT grafts had started growing new hairs after only 4/5 weeks so whoever says three months has never had transplants.

Incidentally I usually dye my hair blond and it takes less than a week for new dark roots to appear so logically it would only take 3/4 weeks for a follicle to grow a visible new hair.

I keep pulling out the hairs with twisted up roots so I have to say Jinimed's technique is no good despite the saying they trained from European transplanters. perhaps other FUE surgeons are just as bad?

wygirl

Reaction score
ben, I know because I have my diary to check back on.
The FUT does small clumps so maybe some of the follicles don't get stressed as much as separate FUE?

I went there because that was all I could afford and they claimed to have latest equipment and training.