Awesome way to add thickness to your hair, but pricey

Red Rose

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hmmm, worth checking out Cassin.

There is also this from Nanogen:-

http://www.nanogen.co.uk

nanothik%20with%20box%20260.jpg

What's Europe's Leading Hair Thickener? Nanothik - The Only Duo-Action Thickener.

They say that hair thickeners are all equal. But anyone who has tried NanoThik knows that some are more equal than others!

Nanothik is the world's only Duo-Action hair thickener incorporating our unique and exclusive Swell 'n' Coat technology.

Nanothik has two thickening actions

Swell - Special active ingredients in our formula actually make each hair fibre swell with water making it's diameter upto 50% thicker.

Coat - In addition to the hair fibre fattening due to water swelling, a unique polymerase chain is activated that sticks to the outer hair shaft thus increasing the diameter by adding a translucent coating.

Cassin

Reaction score
dwb122 said:
How often do you have to use thickening shampoos for it to be effective?

Good question! I would say after 2 weeks of solid use, what you see is what you get.

Keep in mind what I posted above isn't a shampoo, it's a finishing spray after you have styled your hair. Only for the truly obsessed. :)

Brain123

Reaction score
I have used American Crew thickening shampoo and I'm pretty positive about its effect on my hair, its done a great job... I might check our their thickening creme later on.