Awesome results from Scalp Micro USA and Matt Iulo

youngtrep31

Reaction score
Guys

My experience at Scalp Micro USA was amazing. Just finished 2nd micropigmentation session and im very happy oi chose this process. I was very bald before this, so i know transplant wouldnt work with me. I saw good reviews about Matt Iulo in scalp pigmentation so i decided to do it with him. i have photos i put here so you can see the difference. VERY HAPPY and i hope other guys tihnking about doing this will go ahead and you should see scalp micro usa in new york for the best, in my opinion.

if you guys have any questions please let me know!
my side before after.jpgafter 2.jpgafter 1.jpg

Hammer

Established Member
Reaction score
Looks great, I wouldn't notice, let alone the average person.

Two things I've always wanted to know:

If someone was to rub your head (which people have a tendency to do to someone completely shaven), does it feel much smoother than the sides?

What happens if the sides grey? Is it so short it doesn't become noticeable or can you make the stop grey also?

youngtrep31

Reaction score
Thanks guys

Hammer to answer your question, i actually am a little gray on the side but it doesnt matter because when i cut my hair close the grays dissapear and become part of that shadow on my side. The top matches that very well. But i think Matt is able to work with gray hairs too. and the top feels more or less like the side, you still feel some bumps and follicles up top. only one rubbing my head is my wife anyway LOL

Hammer

Established Member
Reaction score
Cool. How did people who knew what you looked like before react to it?

To be fair, you looked pretty rockin' before hand anyway, good headshape, skin tone etc. In order to pull off the bald look.

Watt1213

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys

My experience at Scalp Micro USA was amazing. Just finished 2nd micropigmentation session and im very happy oi chose this process. I was very bald before this, so i know transplant wouldnt work with me. I saw good reviews about Matt Iulo in scalp pigmentation so i decided to do it with him. i have photos i put here so you can see the difference. VERY HAPPY and i hope other guys tihnking about doing this will go ahead and you should see scalp micro usa in new york for the best, in my opinion.

if you guys have any questions please let me know!
View attachment 37041View attachment 37042View attachment 37043
Hello -I have an appointment with Matt on October 23 can you please call me at 9175028616