JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hes got a noggin the size of tony robbins'

ugly imo. frankenstein-esque

mark16v

Established Member
Reaction score
if I looked like that i'd shave my head and keep it that way! shame we don't all look like that tho ;)

G

Oh, come on....... He is very good looking in gerneral. He would look much better with a full head of hair!

G

Taugenichts said:
Oh, come on....... He is very good looking in gerneral. He would look much better with a full head of hair!

Not necessarily. But you got a fetish, so you're entitled to your opinion. Do you also grow hair in other parts of your body since you seem to love it so much?

s.a.f

Reaction score
That guy has very masculine features (square jaw, deep set eyes etc) and thats what suits the shaved look. But I agree with Taug he'd look better with hair.

antonio666

Reaction score
i don't think that guy would look better with hair because he would look like herman munster,but he does look good with the shaved look

phish

Established Member
Reaction score
muscular guys with stong jawline look real good with shaved head. short fat guys that are pale do not. so if you cant stop balding i guess get a tan and sum muscles and your bald head will look good.

IBM

Reaction score
Rambo said:
Zidane was the best soccer player ever..And he does look better bald then he did with hair, One of the rare lucky bastards.. :lol:

Say it for yourself.

travbedaman

Reaction score
If you have nice facial features and a nice round smooth mellon, you can easily pull of the shaved look...however not everone has great features or like myself a nice round head...more like an egg, lol.

G

travbedaman said:
If you have nice facial features and a nice round smooth mellon, you can easily pull of the shaved look...however not everone has great features or like myself a nice round head...more like an egg, lol.

So what you're saying is that an egg is not round? :lol:

travbedaman

Reaction score
GrowHairGrow! said:
travbedaman said:

An egg shape is oval or in "fancy geek mathematical terms" called an oblate spheroid, meaning not perfectly round.

So yes, science and I are both saying an egg isn`t round.

G

travbedaman said:
GrowHairGrow! said:
travbedaman said:

An egg shape is oval or in "fancy geek mathematical terms" called an oblate spheroid, meaning not perfectly round.

So yes, science and I are both saying an egg isn`t round.

Yeah, you're right. Egg is not perfectly round. Neither is anyone's head though :lol: .

retropunk

Established Member
Reaction score
GrowHairGrow! said:
Taugenichts said:

Not necessarily. But you got a fetish, so you're entitled to your opinion. Do you also grow hair in other parts of your body since you seem to love it so much?

Oh man, I'm still laughing. :D

retropunk

Established Member
Reaction score
phish said:
muscular guys with stong jawline look real good with shaved head. short fat guys that are pale do not. so if you cant stop balding i guess get a tan and sum muscles and your bald head will look good.

Wow. I only need the muscles and I'm there!

As for the model, I think he pulls off the buzzed-cut very well.

IBM

Reaction score
Rambo said:
IBM said:
Rambo said:
Zidane was the best soccer player ever..And he does look better bald then he did with hair, One of the rare lucky bastards.. :lol:

Say it for yourself.
answer back.what the hell are you on about?

Say for yourself that Zidane looks better with bald head. For me he looked better with hair.