Awesome Experience w/ Dr Ron Shapiro

kriss

Reaction score
After much researching and consulting w/ several Drs I chose Dr. Ron Shapiro to do my hair transplant. I had the procedure on March 06, 2008 and it was a great experience. The entire staff provided excellent service to me. I was never in any pain or discomfort. The whole thing went very smoothly.

My recovery has gone extremely well so far. I experienced no swelling and hardly had any scabbing in the recipient area. By the second day I could comb my hair forward and you could not tell I had anything done. It’s like I didn’t have anything done. I look almost completely normal - I’m just combing my hair forward more than before.

Dr. Ron is a great guy. I flew in the day before to consult with him. My flight was delayed but he stayed until 7pm to still meet with me. He then drove me to my hotel so I wouldn’t have to wait for hotel transportation.

The next day Dr. Ron and his staff, led by Janna, made things go smoothly and very comfortable. I could hardly tell I was even having anything done. The staff worked very hard but were extremely pleasant and professional. I have never received such great customer service in my life.

One of Dr Ron staff member also help me get my e-tickets for my flight the next day printed off the internet. My flight was early in the mourning and I was going to be rushed to make it. She also arranged for a taxi to be waiting for me the next mourning to rush me to the airport.

Another staff came into work early the next mourning to clean and shampoo me so I could be done in time to catch my flight as well. Janna also called around and arranged for a clinic close to my home town to remove my stitches, at no cost to me.

I was treated so well that it was almost like a mini vacation. But, the final and most important part is still to be determine, and that is the end result of the hair transplant. I am confident after seeing how Dr Ron and his staff performed that my results will be excellent as well.

If I had know it would had been this easy, I would had done this years ago.

sphlanx2006

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Its nice to hear that your experience was so positive. Definately a plus for Dr Shapiro. I dont know if you have done so in other posts, but it would be cool if you could tell us how many grafts you got and where you had them placed or post some pictures of your hair transplant