Avoiding Creases And Wrinkles When Attaching!

Hair56

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone

I can do all of the maintenance perfectly well now and fast...the problem lies when it comes to actually attaching the system (full glue bond / poly skin base with lace front)

I always go front to back and I know the system is correct as I always do a dry run. The actual crease is not visible to see but obviously I can feel it when I touch it.

So once the glue has fully dried I attach the front and gently stretch to the sides (like they told me at the salon) but for whatever reason I am still getting these small creases....perhaps I am being to gentle with the stretching? The wrinkles always appear just above the crown.

If anyone is able to chip in with techniques that would be great....this is the last thing I need to overcome.

Thankyou

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
If the system is stock, or the template not correctly done, or you are stretching too much, you can get some small creases.

Even with my custom system, I get small ones, from time to time, it's no big deal.

Hair56

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for replying

Is there a method to iron out the creases once it has been applied? I normally press down with a towel but I've not been able to get the creases out as it is completely stuck.

I know it's not a big deal but it is a bit of a nuisance lol.

deg_dilemma

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
On my UTS I used to get creases if I would stretch the base too much during attachment. I used to leave them for a few days until the bond loosened up a bit and then I would lift that section and pad it back down.

If the creases bother you then perhaps a warm shower over the hair and then push the crease out. But generally no one knows it's there so if the hair looks OK I'd be inclined to leave it.