AVODART POLL

otis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
How many people here have results from Avodart and how many pills a day do you take?

dougfunny

Established Member
Reaction score
I got results! 7 Pills over 10 days and I grew beasts. How is that for fast results?

ajax

Established Member
Reaction score
Yep i had excellent results:

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=30083

That last set of pics was 3 and a half years ago and to be honest i'm pretty much the same as then.

I took 1 pill a day for about 4 years, then dropped down to 3 times a week.

On 1 a day I built up good density and my hair looked good, but after dropping down to 3 a week I eventually noticed a bit of a dip and ended up going back to one a day.

After going back to one a day i had my 1st ever shed and since then things have been gradually getting better again and a fair few new hairs are starting to appear.

I hear a lot of negative thoughts on here about Dutasteride as those with sucess dont post much and those with bad side effects do... well thats my opinion anyway.

thomas040

Established Member
Reaction score
4 pills a day 2mg.
regrow my top and have maintained for about 5 years. Still receeding on the hairline, but very slow....

otis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
thomas
Are you getting your script from a doctor for 4 pills a day or are you buying it from a online pharmacy?

Hoppi

Reaction score
dougfunny said:
I got results! 7 Pills over 10 days and I grew beasts. How is that for fast results?

well done :D

rofl

JDW

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
2 a day, dutas
below bassline and still lose a lot

thomas040

Established Member
Reaction score
buying online....
I'm pretty sure something is working... no morning wood anymore... and loss on top has stalled completely.... and basically regrown...