Avodart, Minoxidil, Keto Shampoo 10 Month Progress

ds55

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
First post here. I starting loosing my hair and freaked out. I started on Avodart, 2% keto shampoo twice a week, and 1% keto shampoo the remaining days of the week, also with Kirkland minoxidil. I think I've seen some results, but a long way to go I think.

My hair line is good, my main problem is the crown. I've noticed no side effects. The pics are taken 10 months apart.

Attachments

• IMG_4085.JPG
    IMG_4085.JPG
    125 KB · Views: 1,057
  • IMG_4931.jpg
    IMG_4931.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 1,072

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Use the keto 2% shampoo daily, leave for 5 min each time and rinse. Use a conditioner if it's too drying. Twice a week is for fungal infections not treatment of baldness. No point in the 1%.

You could also add a nizoral cream to your routine since the hair is still thin enough back there you could apply it.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah see some improvement in the crown for sure. How long have you been losing ng your hair and how old are you?

Also as someone else asked, do u have any sides?

ds55

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok, here we go..
I heard Duta has some sexual side effects, so I started the first month taking one pill every other day. I didn't notice any problems with erections so I began the full regiment, one pill every day. One note- I've been taking recreational v**** for years and I haven't taken more v**** since the Duta.

I'm 42, and began loosing hair at about 40.

I will start using Keto shampoo 2% everyday. I didnt know it made a difference.