avodart increases DHT

antonio666

Reaction score
i think avodart increases dht because i now have to shave 2 times a day.
brfore starting avodart 1 every 2 days,my body hair has doubled.
avodart speeds the hairloss game up 10 fold in my experience.

all newbies STAY AWAY FROM THIS AWFUL DRUG.

I HAVE TAKEN MY LAST PILL AND HAVE DESTROYED THE REMAING 29.

and have give up because if the best (supposedly )drug kills your hair then there is no hope

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
antonio666 said:
i think avodart increases dht because i now have to shave 2 times a day.
brfore starting avodart 1 every 2 days,my body hair has doubled.
avodart speeds the hairloss game up 10 fold in my experience.

all newbies STAY AWAY FROM THIS AWFUL DRUG.

I HAVE TAKEN MY LAST PILL AND HAVE DESTROYED THE REMAING 29.

and have give up because if the best (supposedly )drug kills your hair then there is no hope

Man your probably only shedding hair, you have not even been on it six months yet.... Could be making a big mistake here, but its your choice. Good luck whatever you do

Nick4441

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Increased DHT doe not increase hair grwth on the body.

Increased Testosterone does that and dutasteride does increase Testosterone as does finasteride.

Both dutasteride and finasteride reduce DHT which is what kills hair.

Something is still killing your hair and its not DHT otherwise dutasteride would be working..there are other things that kill your hair and I agree that reaction of the body to some drugs can promote hairloss..I certainly felt that about finasteride having been on it and lost lots. I'm now on dutasteride to hope that works.

You should have a hormone check to see your DHT levels and testosterone etc. I'm thinking about getting mine checked just to ensure meds are doing their job. You cannot make statements about what drugs are doing without proof of your levels to justify it.

Meds don't work for everyone, we know that otherwise none of use would be losing hair that are on meds. Like you we are all trying to find the one that does work for that individual and there is certainly a lot of success on this board with dutasteride and finasteride. Maybe spironolactone :shock: could be the one that works for you...not sure i'm ever going down that route though.

Newbies should be starting on finasteride not dutasteride....dutasteride is the next step if finasteride does not work.

powersam

Reaction score
hehe verified clinical results vs antonio666 beard growth rate...

T

Timi

dutasteride

In a USA Direct Report

With dutasteride more Testo and more free DHT in th scalp
and harms the hair more than it is useful

Why here all are so convinced ?

I have see the last Years many dutasteride User 12 Month and more
and get back to Proscar

Timi

powersam

Reaction score
Re: dutasteride

Timi said:
In a USA Direct Report

With dutasteride more Testo and more free DHT in th scalp
and harms the hair more than it is useful

Why here all are so convinced ?

I have see the last Years many dutasteride User 12 Month and more
and get back to Proscar

Timi

if you are going to make a claim like that, link to evidence. where is this usa direct report?

how do you explain all the studies which show dutasteride is beneficial for hair loss?
http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/b ... awler=true

T

Timi

dutasteride

It was here but the site is dead today
but the Report was in German Speak
http://www.usa-direkt.de/avodart.htm

My 15Month attempt with dutasteride is more as bad
and have read how many Stories and EMails to me from
dutasteride user with the same experience

In this Board is dutasteride the King
in other Boards no more topic

Timi

stampede

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Avodart increases DHT
Bears don't sh1t in the woods
The moon is made of cheese
etc...

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Timi's posts actually scare me.

antonio666

Reaction score
timi,speaks the truth he has been on avodart for 15 months,so i think he knows what he is on about.

the truth is avodart destroys your hair,there is no doubt about it,sure some people have sucsess on it but not very many.

plus people who criticise his english are assholes,he is german and i would like you to speak in german to him

Pondle

Reaction score
Like any treatment Avodart doesn't seem to work for everyone. Since the figures on the proportion of non-responders have never been released, but logic tells us that it is likely to be at least as good as Propecia, there's no justification for sweeping denunciations of the drug. I think the notion that it would accelerate your balding vaguely ludicrous. At the very worst it should make no difference.

antonio666

Reaction score
pondle ,i actually respect your views unlike some o0n this forum,
however you may or not be right about that it doesn,t cause further balding i have no way of knowing for certain,this is what is driving me crazy the thought that this drug is making things worse is awful.

i wish you luck with dutas i think your going to need it,if propecia is doing a o.k job PLEASE stick with that,i would feel bad if i have not warned you about this drug,i hope you respond like jayman

antonio666

Reaction score
i have no digital camera or camera phone,and to be honest could not bear to see the sitution on a photo,it would some how make it all too real

T

Timi

dutasteride

ore is it Minoxidil and makes my Hair bad???

and dutasteride can not work good?

and by Antonio666 the same?

minoxidil is for any People bad for the Hair

Timi

stampede

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Pondle said:
At the very worst it should make no difference.

If it makes no difference, chances are it's not male pattern baldness I reckon...

Calum_026

Reaction score
Maybe because both dutasteride and finasteride increase testosterone SOME people notice a little bit more loss at first, many people have said that testosterone alone can affect hair............ I was on finasteride for a while and saw nothing but negatives. I am now on dutasteride and am happy so far with the results!

Ultimately my thinking is that the only way you will know how dutasteride affects you personally is to give it a shot......... no amount of reading forums can answer that for you!