Avodart image

otis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I have spoken to GSK in the USA and they verified that it was yellow with red lettering. No one in the UK will verifie it not even where i bought it from over there. They said they got no reply from GSK nor there supplier. They are still trying to find out.

Oriol

Established Member
Reaction score
otis dont be too obsessed with that. As i've already told you, i buy mine in a local pharmacy and they have grey color now.

cwl94

Reaction score
so these mysterious grey lettered ones are fake? they seem pretty damn legit from all the boxing, leaflet, packaging etc?

otis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
so these mysterious grey lettered ones are fake? they seem pretty damn legit from all the boxing, leaflet, packaging etc?

Bring them to your pharmacists and ask them about it.See what color the ink is on the ones they sell.

sonnytle

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bring them to your pharmacists and ask them about it.See what color the ink is on the ones they sell.
Hi otis, I just got my Avodart from inhouse today and the imprint is grey. Have you been able to confirm if it's legit or not?

shwareb

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi otis, I just got my Avodart from inhouse today and the imprint is grey. Have you been able to confirm if it's legit or not?

Hey bro, I get my Avodart from a local pharmacy here in Sweden and so it is legit. This is how it looks like: 5E953EFD-BA16-4379-AFE4-33DDAD4919A9.jpeg