Avodart and oily skin, acne

reverie

Reaction score
I could really use some input. For those who saw a reduction in skin oiliness and acne (esp. cystic acne) on Avodart, how long did it take? Was it immediate or gradual over how long a period of time?

I started Avodart 3 days ago and my skin is worse than before, oilier and more acne. I also have the worst migraine unable to function. Something similar but far less severe happened while on spironolactone, but since they work in different ways I wonder if my genes are just too strong or if the 5ar pathways aren't my problem. This really is my very last hope.

I recognize Avodart could work differently for me since I'm a woman but thanks for input anyway.

T

Timi

Avodart makes Testosteron higher

0,5mg Dayli 104% more in Headscalp
i had Oily skin and Acne

Timi

otis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You should be under a doctors care if you are takeing Avodart,which i guess you are not.
Second Avodart should only be bought by nane brand only and not online because you will only get a counterfit drug with all kinds of bad stuff in it,thy are realy making the drugs look the original,and third there are not good results with Avodart,as you can see by reading the post on this board AND FOURTH THE PATENT IS NOT UP ON AVODART AND IS NOT ABLE TO BE A LEGIT GENERIC YET WHICH THE MAKE IN THOSE BACKWARDS COUNTRYS WITH NO GUIDELINES.

restonwebdev

Reaction score
I believe my skin has been more oily and acne prone while using dutasteride .5mg. I have occasional breakouts around the "T-zone" and rather frustrating blackheads on my nose that I didn't have previously. I'm 27.