Average Cost Of A Hair Transplant In Turkey?

shookwun

Reaction score
1.75-2.5 euro is average

The median being 2

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Are there are any other countries in Europe where you can get a hair transplant? im not looking forward going to a shithole to get some hair.

Does France, Italy or Spain have good rates?

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm assuming you mean 2,000 euros right?

No he means price per graft

Can't really give an average overall price unless you have a range of grafts in mind. Will be vastly different depending upon your level of loss

i.e. are you a NW2 or a NW5?

george kendji

My Regimen
Reaction score
I cannot tell you how much I get frustrated, became miserable and hopeless. I was a men like the whole mans in the world, having my life, laughing all the time, having a good time with friends, and I was going out with them once a weak at least, but at certain period of my life I noticed that my hair is failing, I did not care at the beginning because I know that it may happen for any men due to stress or malnutrition, But that happened was so far from my mind, what I can do and I losing my mind too not my hair only, it was a shock that I noticed that I have lost so much of my hair. So I did a researches about the Best hair transplant in turkey, and Hair transplant in turkey cost, but after a while I found that the best solution is hair transplant Center German Estetica in Turkey, their experience does not be compared with any another hair transplant center in Turkey, and their doctors have more than 10 years of experience, and they are using the best technologies so I felt safe, they have another quality and the best hospitality, and it accredited from the Turkish ministry of health, they transplant 3500 draft, they use an advanced and painless techniques of anesthesia, and finally I can say that it is the best place in Turkey to transplant and with low cost, so get rid of your suffering and start with this place. I get the best Hair transplant results in the best Hair Transplant Center in Turkey.

Im thankful for German Estetica .

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 526
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    217.2 KB · Views: 529
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 524
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 504
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 513

mlorca

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "warner8, post: 1538611, member: 83479"] y ¿quiénes son los mejores doctores en turquía? [/ QUOTE]
Recomiendo esta clínica: Capilclinic
Mi experiencia ha sido muy buena. El doctor etoz fue muy amable y profesional. ¡¡¡buena suerte!!!

Jamiewilliams77777

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are there are any other countries in Europe where you can get a hair transplant? im not looking forward going to a shithole to get some hair.

Does France, Italy or Spain have good rates?

I thought this too mate I’m in Istanbul on my own now and fly home today it’s honestly fine . And if u go via cosmedica you get your stay ( in the radiso. ) and all transfers to and from clinic/ airport included and this hotel is full of other men of loads of nationality having the exact same done so it’s very easy to find company if that makes you feel
Better