Aveda Thickening Shampoo & Conditioner...

Freestyle

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow! :shock:

I think it was Cassin who recommended this one, so thank you!

This stuff is amazing. I've tried a lot of supposed 'hair thickening' shampoos in the past year, but you really see a difference with Aveda.

I have thinning up front that looks limp and lifeless after Nizoral or Head'n'Shoulders, but Aveda really gave the whole of my head some extra volume.

I strongly recommend these products to anyone with thinning that wants an extra boost.

Not cheap, but worth every cent.

Cassin

Reaction score
It's amazing stuff....just fantastic! But yeah, damn is it costly. Worth every penny to me. Smells wonderful, lathers extremely well, thickens like no other. Rinses very clean.

Some cheaper good products are infusiom 23 and TIGI Thickening shampoo's. Way cheaper, solid, but not in the same class as Aveda.

Freestyle

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm not concerned about the cost.

I actually went out in public with no cap and no concealer the other day, because I really felt that it gave me great coverage.

I've never used a shampoo like it. You're right...it does smell great too. Great to be using a regular shampoo that doesn't smell like chemicals you find under the kitchen sink (T/Gel, Nizoral).

SE -- do a google search and you may be able to find a European distributor.

VWdude

Reaction score
Infusium 23 is good stuff, I recommend the thickening spray.

not me!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
How does the Aveda stack up to Nioxin Actives? I love that stuff. Been using it for 5 years.

EasyEd

Established Member
Reaction score
I've heard great things about Aveda hair thickening shampoo...where can I get it? Can I purchase it at a Walgreen's or CVS? Let me know, I'm very interested.

jumpedthegun

Established Member
Reaction score
EasyEd,

In the states lots of malls have an aveda salon or store. I have seen aveda products in a cvs once, but they were charging twice the price.

FunkTube

Reaction score
Are these the "Pure Abundance" shamps and conditioners? Just curious, Aveda has a ton of stuff, just want to make sure....