Aussie Newbie!

brentx

Established Member
Reaction score
G'day everyone,

I've been reading through these forums for a while now and I think its time I posted my story so far..

Well, what can I say, I always knew I'd go bald early in life because I pretty much had a receding hairline since birth in addition to bloody thin hair! Still, I'm now 20 (and a half!) and I think this is the time to do something about it. I've noticed in the last little while that it seems to be getting even thinner on top, and I'm developing a miniature bald spot on the top of my head! Scary stuff!

I've ordered some generic Propecia from this website (hairgenerics.com) and will begin taking .25mg a day when it arrives. That's as long as it makes it through customs! Also, I've started with Nizoral already, which feels amazing on my scalp :)

My plan is this: I'll take the quarter of the pill everyday, masturbate or have sex at least twice a day (I'd rather be bald than impotent!), if serious shedding occurs, I'll shave my head for a few months, AND I'll be smiling through the whole process - success or failure..

If there's one thing I don't want, it's to become crazy over my hair loss!

Does that sound ok?

Skaff

Established Member
Reaction score
Start with 1mg a day and only go down if you get sides. This whole business about counting your wanks is a waste of time. Despite what you may have read in this forum...the chance of you having erectile problems is something like 3% (as a result of finasteride).

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Skaff said:
Start with 1mg a day and only go down if you get sides. This whole business about counting your wanks is a waste of time. Despite what you may have read in this forum...the chance of you having erectile problems is something like 3% (as a result of finasteride).

Why is everyone from Australia going bald?

p.s. hairgenerics.com doesn't exist. I hope you didn't get scammed.

Try ordering from Unitedpharmacies.com next time.

hellohello

Established Member
Reaction score
Story sounds good.
If you have trouble getting Propecia into Austalia through customs let me know (PM) and I'll let u know where they'll write a cyber script for you cause our customs can be a bit tight with importing medication.

Good luck.

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
WorldofWarcraft said:
Skaff said:

Why is everyone from Australia going bald?

p.s. hairgenerics.com doesn't exist. I hope you didn't get scammed.

Try ordering from Unitedpharmacies.com next time.

He may have meant hairlossgenerics.com which is linked to from this site

brentx

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah I meant hairlossgenerics.com, haha!

Of course I'm not going to count my wanks! But if I do it frequently at least I'll know when/if I get sides..

As for customs.. Hmm, yeah I dunno, I just ordered it off this site, thinking it would be fine, then I realised it's prescription only medicine and.. Well, I'll let you know if I have trouble, I appreciate all the help guys!

Oh yeah, and as for Aussies going bald, I have a theory.. 1st, our ancestors are all dodgy convicts from the UK with too much testosterone in the blood, and 2nd, the sun here absolutely smashes your scalp. You walk outside on a sunny day and you actually feel it melting your hair! Of course, this is just my crazy theory..

Skaff

Established Member
Reaction score
brentx said:
yeah I meant hairlossgenerics.com, haha!

Of course I'm not going to count my wanks! But if I do it frequently at least I'll know when/if I get sides..

As for customs.. Hmm, yeah I dunno, I just ordered it off this site, thinking it would be fine, then I realised it's prescription only medicine and.. Well, I'll let you know if I have trouble, I appreciate all the help guys!

Oh yeah, and as for Aussies going bald, I have a theory.. 1st, our ancestors are all dodgy convicts from the UK with too much testosterone in the blood, and 2nd, the sun here absolutely smashes your scalp. You walk outside on a sunny day and you actually feel it melting your hair! Of course, this is just my crazy theory..

Yep, that is a crazy theory.

lain

Established Member
Reaction score
I wonder if it now being summer has anything to do with it...

brentx

Established Member
Reaction score
lain said:
I wonder if it now being summer has anything to do with it...

...And I wonder if it has anything to do with being a f*cking smartarse?

OK, so you must not be that well travelled so I'll fill you in.. If one day you leave your parents house to another country, you'll not only find that the seasons are opposite to Australia, but the sun actually isn't as intense! Yes, I am being 100% serious! Crazy isn't it!? The sun is Oz is actually FAR stronger than in other parts of this great big world we live in!

AussieExperiment

Established Member
Reaction score
I think you took that the wrong way

brentx i think you took that the wrong way. lain is from Sydney which also happens to be part of Australia :lol:

AussieExperiment

Established Member
Reaction score
Chill out

I know dude. But chill out a little. We are all here to help each other. The reason why this website is so good is because people are generally helpful and respectful.

I see you only joined a few days ago so welcome and I hope you get the help and the results you are looking for.

brentx

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah I guess even if there are smartarses on this board, chilling out is cool..

JustinM71

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey Brentx.

Welcome to the forum mate...I'm from QLD too. :wink:
Is there a reason you didn't choose proscar from Australia over the generic propecia and then breaking it into 5th's or 6th's?

I get mine from Pharmacy Direct and it's all good. No hassles and well-priced for 6 months worth.

Checked out your blog....some nice pics there!

lain

Established Member
Reaction score
lol actualy, in that situation I was not being a smart ***.

I noticed that I started balding around summer time (or maybe I only noticed then), thus my comment.

canona710

Reaction score
Gday,

had to say hi to a fellow aussie, Brentx good luck with it. And yeah like everyone say you have to give it time, I too am now thinking about finasteride and proscar because it seems like it is now very obtainable. I recently started on Hairassist, but will have to tell you if there is any results in about 2 months time.
I initially worried about all the sides and then I found that is quite difficult to get it without a prescription, but having talked to people and looking at the many posts, there is this site getpharma.com in europe where you can get an online prescription as you order so that customs in aust will let it pass. Another aussie told me this.....
There is one other site in the US, I can't remember at the moment, but they too ship with prescription.