Aussie Looking At Turkey For Transplant. Anywhere Nearer To Me Which Is As Cheap/good?

ozzy84

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new here. I live in Australia and have been looking at Hair transplant for a little while now and decided I am definitely going to do it . I spoke with
damkerng pathomvanich of DHT clinic Bangkok. who advises 3000+ grafts starting at 355,000 baht (17,296.64) Australian dollar. I have read on this forum and others that turkey seems to be the destination of choice, it's just so far away for me, which ultimately though I don't mind as long as I get great results and if I get it at a fraction of the cost even better! . I have spoken which Dr Acar of Cosmedica who advises 4000 grafts with package starting at 3,257.23 Australian dollar. It seems so much cheaper in Turkey, Is that my best shot? is there anywhere closer to me which is as cheap?
thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Dr. Satya Saraswat

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is a common confusion faced by the people suffering from hair fall issues or baldness. Before taking a decision, you need to understand the difference between the duo. Cosmetic products don’t really ‘treat’ your hair fall problem but merely covers the bald patches. This can be effective as a temporary measure but if you are looking for a more permanent solution, cosmetic cover-up isn’t the ideal choice.

In such a condition, hair transplant is the right solution to address your hair loss issues. It involves a minimally invasive surgical procedure where hair follicles are removed from a ‘donor site’ and transplanted to the problem area or the ‘recipient site’. An accomplished hair transplant can render a natural look to the patient.

To know more about the benefits and procedure of hair transplant, visit https://www.saraswathospital.com/

Last edited: