Attention Shedmaster

nittny84

Reaction score
I ordered the Kirklands minoxidil from the link you gave me and I filled out all of my mailing info and email address and it stated that it would arrive in I think 10 days or so and I would receive a bill. Aren't I supposed to get an email confirmation that I ordered the Kirklands minoxidil and how long does it usually take to receive the minoxidil?? I am wondering now if i really did place an order or not, but I don't want to go on the website and then have two 4 months supply arrive at my door. Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

ShedMaster

Reaction score
nittny84 said:
I ordered the Kirklands minoxidil from the link you gave me and I filled out all of my mailing info and email address and it stated that it would arrive in I think 10 days or so and I would receive a bill. Aren't I supposed to get an email confirmation that I ordered the Kirklands minoxidil and how long does it usually take to receive the minoxidil?? I am wondering now if i really did place an order or not, but I don't want to go on the website and then have two 4 months supply arrive at my door. Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

mine came within 5-7 days or so each time. I ordered with my credit card online, so I didn't get a bill. I got a confirmation email when I ordered it, and another when it was shipped.