Attention Mods, The Forum Isn't Working (or Loading) For The Majority Of Us

StevenGerrard

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
please fix it, it's been like this for the past month or so. I have no idea if this is only happening exclusively to us Chrome users -- regardless something isn't right.

home computer (using Chrome)

tujXcvt.jpg
Phone (Android) - Chrome:

obAJjnH.jpg

even if I do "fix" my clock, this still happens
uSEVCDq.jpg

Pancake

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's the certificate used for secure connection to the website (https). This certificate must be updated every once in a while. Currently, it is outdated. This must be fixed by the hosts.

I can't check because I'm on mobile, but you guys hosting this website should check out letsencrypt. It's free and comes with its own auto updating certificate tool.

StevenGerrard

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A bald man has no fear of insecure connections. He’s insecure 24/7.
spewing hateful comments towards me won't improve your situation (nor is it going to worsen mine)

I do agree that the best way to demoralize a man (or woman) is by taking away his hair -- (not sure if this is the message you were trying to convey)

Pancake

My Regimen
Reaction score
spewing hateful comments towards me won't improve your situation (nor is it going to worsen mine)

I do agree that the best way to demoralize a man (or woman) is by taking away his hair -- (not sure if this is the message you were trying to convey)

To be fair, I chuckled. I bet he didn't mean it insulting towards you. It was a funny joke in the context of a hairloss forum discussing the security of the forum. Remember - We're all in this together, no need to lash out on each other.

Hair2019

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The forum isn't working with Google Chrome, but it works fine with Firefox and some other browsers. So if you're having problems, try a different browser.

dale2

My Regimen
Reaction score
The forum isn't working on Firefox for me since about a week, I had to temporarily switch to a different browser (Chrome) that also gives a warning message but at least allows me to override the security issue and load the site anyway.

dale2

My Regimen
Reaction score
...so thank you for reporting this issue and hopefully they will fix it.

dale2

My Regimen
Reaction score
that was funny, but I'm not worried, I know the site is secure, however there is clearly something wrong and it is annoying that I can't use my favorite browser for this one site...