Attention Kerasome users

cook'n'milkies

Established Member
Reaction score
could anyone clarify exactly how one applies kerasome? Also, Is it possible to use a very small amount every day? Would this increase the amount of time 1 bottle lasts? How long does one bottle usually last?

sorry for so many questions but i'm really interested in trying this but i'm very broke. I'm also only interested in filling a little of my hairline in, I dont want people to notice a drastic difference in my hair.

Thinning Sucks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Just put a dab between your hands and rub into hair (and/scalp). Main benefit is increase hair thickness. Seems to work...first time use today. I use it with Couvre. Be careful of hairline, just get on hair only, not scalp.

Z

Established Member
Reaction score
Mine arrived this morning after about 10 days wait, on top of the website shipping costs to the UK, I still had to pay an extra £9 customs charge.

Anyway, had a go with it on my temples and hairline and i thought it was fairly crap. Nowhere near as good as dermatch for the front.

I will have another go with it tonight when i have more time.

Thinning Sucks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I feel it helps some bit I am just putting it on my fingers to "finger" it through wet hair. I don't want it on my scalp since apply Couvre and don't touch with fingers. It is not a miracle worker like I thought it would be. May have to play around with it.

Thinning Sucks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
After trying for a few weeks....I really do not prefer the Kerasome. It releases tiny hairs all over the place in the bathroom after blow dry. As far as increasing thickness...I guess it add some, not dramatically..... it is not worth the 50 bucks. I cant use it alone....have to add Couvre for sure. I won't buy it again.