Attention Australian users

PartTimeNinja

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone - it's been a while since I have been posting here.

The reason I'm back is that I just ordered a new batch a Proscar (one pack) last week but now I have to stop taking them (my wife has put her foot down - doesn't want me to take them while we're trying to have a baby). Therefore a new packet of unopened Proscar is for sale for Australian buyers: AU$90 - free shipping in Australia.

this is not a hoax or anything - but the pharmacy is not permitted to take it back.

Email me if you're interested.

Felk

Reaction score
Hmmm i might be interested, since i want to see if my weird side effects from proscar would continue with different proscar. I got brandname stuff from elitenet so im pretty sure its the real deal, but just to be sure... i might ask to get a picture of the box first, to make sure it doesnt look the same as my stuff.

Also, how is your hair going? Has it remained the same after starting proxiphen only every second day after the first year? (I pmed you about proxiphen a while ago, if i remember correctly :) )

PartTimeNinja

Established Member
Reaction score
well, my hair is going great but I'm not really sure I'm balding in the first place. I'm an extremely nerotic person so I jumped on treatments right away. I'm sh*t scared to get off it though - but It might cost me my relationship if I continue treatments....

jc444

Established Member
Reaction score
PartTimeNinja said:
well, my hair is going great but I'm not really sure I'm balding in the first place. I'm an extremely nerotic person so I jumped on treatments right away. I'm $#iT scared to get off it though - but It might cost me my relationship if I continue treatments....

Mate, thats a dilemma! Have the girl of your dreams and go bald, or have a full head of hair and start fresh.

I don't think you should have to make that decision. Why can't you have both? I conceived a child on finasteride. No problems whatsoever, have a beautiful healthy baby. I sought advice on this prior and was given the all clear fro my doctor and from extenisve research I did myself.

Well anyway, maybe you should hang on to the proscar but stop using it. Get your lady knocked up, then start the meds again immediately. Then everyone will be happy right?

Rage

Established Member
Reaction score
$65 :p

Actually, this is very illegal. What happens if it gets siezed?

powersam

Reaction score
PartTimeNinja - dude i PM'd you a while back. you sold it yet? i'm offering more than these punks :)