---ATTENTION: A way to minimize propecia sides---

chewbaca

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well n my own expereince I experimented with propecia...as with most medications of this genre, they have a "time-life" in the body and heir effects/sides ect after they get disposed out of the body through excretions..as stated int he packaging, propecia takes 6 hours to absorb into the system...If u think u have a problem with sides, here's what u can do to minimize them...a guideline below..those who dont , just leave it as it is.
it worked for me...thought there is an hassle of keeping track of the previous day if u can live it it, then fine.

Taking propecia at the start of the week

1st day - morning
2nd day - afternoon
3rd day - night

4th day - none ( if u can afford)

5th day onwards - restart the schedule

Well my proposed theory is that ;The body have some time to recover and adjust to the sides if the "timing" of the day u take propecia varies.....compared to someone who takes them in a fixed time every day..there should be a break every 3 days and not less than that...

anyone agree or tried this and it works can common on yr expereince..

G

I must find a solution to my imsomnia. Is the first effect I'm noticing after a week on it. :evil:

Johnny24601

Experienced Member
Reaction score
re:

Insomnia is not typical and is most likely related to stress and anxiety over either your male pattern baldness or the fact that you are taking a medicine that could have side effects. Work out, do not eat late and avoid caffeine after 5.

VWdude

Reaction score
get a prescription for the Drug called Imovane.... works like a charm.

G

thanks for the advices guys.

Yeah, I haven't did any sport in months, I think i'm gonna start to work out.

And yes, you are right i'm eating late. You know what you are talking about :lol:

YoungAndThin

Established Member
Reaction score
I must find a solution to my imsomnia. Is the first effect I'm noticing after a week on it.

I had alot of trouble sleeping during my week or two on Propecia. I would just lie there until almost 3 or 4 am then I would finally doze off.

But don't worry about a little while everything returns to normal.

chewbaca

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Propecia doesnt cause insomnia, u sure about it?
propecia initialy causes depression in some individuals predisposed to the condition. On the contary depression often causes sleepyness and weakness (it as one of its characteristics)

most likely your insomnia is a standalone symptom not related to propecia.