Attatchment And Stylist In London? Help For A Full Cap Wearer :)

magic8ball

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone, could someone please recommend a stylist around London who can do reattachments. Preferably not a big salon as they are usually quite expensive.

deg_dilemma

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good luck with that! I have been looking for years for a systems stylist around my end of London (Heathrow way) but it's a desert out here. Central London has a few good salons, but as you know they are very expensive. I am having a refit today and it's £80. This is not in London though, it's a bit further afield.

magic8ball

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good luck with that! I have been looking for years for a systems stylist around my end of London (Heathrow way) but it's a desert out here. Central London has a few good salons, but as you know they are very expensive. I am having a refit today and it's £80. This is not in London though, it's a bit further afield.

Hey Deg, yeah it's a real nightmare in London. Actually I am also close to Heathrow, do you mind sharing the stylist through message?

deg_dilemma

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good to finally know another wearer local to me! Have PM'd you - hopefully we can find a good stylist close to us one day.

Bullet1983

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm near Heathrow too. Would be interested to know where to get a cut&refit for £80 of you could PM me?

grincher

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Drop me a PM and I might be able to put you in touch with a couple of people who might help

deg_dilemma

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi bullet

There's no one near Heathrow unfortunately but I will continue to search. If you do locate someone please do let me know. I will of course do the same.