Atraric Acid a Potent Antiandrogen

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@ALightInTheDark : Ok, I tried RU, but it was too weak, and I had fake ... So I don't want to try over this bad experience. thanks for your reply.

If you had fake,you canno't complain (tout vient à point à qui sait attendre folfo (les GB de Docti je me souviens de oit haha) !
On paper,this experience with Atraric acid is better.
You just never use it if you're using RU. You dont,so you could try it!

folfoxorack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@ALightInTheDark : I had fake 3 times ... or it's just to weak for me. Yeah Atraric sounds cooooool ... on the paper. I would like to test it but I want to find a reliable source, don't want to waste my money anymore.

folfoxorack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think I'm going to try next month ... if it works my itchy scalp should disappear right away.

abcdefg

Reaction score
If you took pygeum internally at a standard supplement dose how much of this acid would be in it? What levels of it do you need to inhibit AR by a significant amount then. Could you take larger doses of the internal supplements since pygeum is commonly available and get results from it. That acid is going to be tough to get.

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you took pygeum internally at a standard supplement dose how much of this acid would be in it? What levels of it do you need to inhibit AR by a significant amount then. Could you take larger doses of the internal supplements since pygeum is commonly available and get results from it. That acid is going to be tough to get.

The formula isn't Pygeum but Atraric Acid from various fragences (but yes,it comes from there)
So you could try to take Pygeum internally but the amounts needed for achieving 10% atraric acid would be enormous

folfoxorack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just bought it. As soon as I get the powder I test it. I really want to be - again - a guinea pig... to cure this insane itchy scalp !!!
I will try a 10% solution. 100mg per ml in Alpecin Medicinal Forte (without caffeine). 1 to twice a day...

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just bought it. As soon as I get the powder I test it. I really want to be - again - a guinea pig... to cure this insane itchy scalp !!!
I will try a 10% solution. 100mg per ml in Alpecin Medicinal Forte (without caffeine). 1 to twice a day...

Hydrocortisone cream. .1% is enough. Really worth it.

folfoxorack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hydrocortisone cream. .1% is enough. Really worth it.

Where to buy it?

And I thought it was bad for scalp, in a long term use, no ?

folfoxorack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just received the powder. I mixed it with Alpecin Medicinal Forte (without caffeine), 5g in 50 ml. I will try only on the left side, and if itchy scalp go away the will mean it works.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It is a mysterious member so he came in 2016 in HLH but never came back. He said he gained 2 Norwood with that and he was NW7 (now a strong NW5 he had pics but got deleted since it's from a french forum)
He had strong research and background with his formula.
I'm little skeptical about NDGA/Chapparal which is apparently better than OC and Bee Venom his equivalent.
But if you can't afford RU and can't go fina because of X reason,try this.

It's exactly the same thing like with the guy with the MDV3100 thread on BTT.

folfoxorack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Keep us informed :)

Before telling anything about this experiment I will wait at least 2 weeks. My main concern is itchy scalp. So I wont show pictures "before/after" ...
If it's really an antagonist to androgen receptors my itchy will be an old story. If 10% is not enough I will try 20% and maybe 30%. Or change the vehicle. I chose Alpecin Medicinal Forte because I'm a lazy guy.
Voilà ...

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Before telling anything about this experiment I will wait at least 2 weeks. My main concern is itchy scalp. So I wont show pictures "before/after" ...
If it's really an antagonist to androgen receptors my itchy will be an old story. If 10% is not enough I will try 20% and maybe 30%. Or change the vehicle. I chose Alpecin Medicinal Forte because I'm a lazy guy.
Voilà ...
Actually hairloss wouldnt be such a deal for me if it wasnt for the fcking itchy scalp...
But, hey, do you think it can help you maintain your hair??

folfoxorack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t know... I hope.
But let’s be realistic if this stuff worked we would know. But... maybe we all missed something :/ ...

Elohim

My Regimen
Reaction score
Kinda tempted to try this as well. I also read about the Bee venom in another thread, and some people over there also stated that they got rid of the itch with it, which is almost my main concern at the moment. I mean, my hair is looking worse and worse, and I'm having an awful shed, but the itch is driving me insane.

You guys think I could mix this (and bee venom) with stemoxidyne?

Elohim

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I know, but I thought maybe this is easier to start and see if at least the itch reduces, also because I don't know half of the stuff in that list.

But I'll check it out.

folfoxorack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it helps against itchy scalp ... but maybe atraric acid has a very short half life because it works only for one hour or 2.

I should try another vehicle ... something that could help to make A-acid to penetrate in a slow way.