At what height is it over for heterosexual men in dating?

At what height is it over for you?

• Below 5'8"

• Below 5'9"

• Below 5'10"

• Below 5'11"

• Below 6'0"

Results are only viewable after voting.

debyne

Established Member
Reaction score
Your poll doesn't go low enough. I'd say below 5'5" and it becomes difficult, but still can be done. I knew a Colonel in the Marines who snagged a total cutie. He was like 5'3", fit, attractive face, and his wife was hot.

I'm 6'4"

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
There's plenty of short women out there.

The singer Prince was always successful with women even before he hit the big time.

BaldBob

My Regimen
Reaction score
Many women refuse to date men less than 6 feet tall unless the man is rich. It is what it is.

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
Your right but how many women would he have if he wasn't famous an no $$$ ?

Prince was a known player even before becoming famous. His dad threw him out of the house because he was always sneaking girls in as a teenager.

He didn't let his 5'2 height hinder him when it came to women, musical success and he was known to be a very good basketball player as well.

He also ended up bald like his dad and wore wigs in his later years.

Attachments

• prince.jpg
    prince.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 16
  • 22princebiz-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg
    22princebiz-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 16

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
There's plenty of short women out there.

The singer Prince was always successful with women even before he hit the big time.
He wore wigs throughout most of his career. If he was bald and short it would have been over for him in terms of success with women, as he would have looked kinda creepy or just plain. The wigs saved his public image and allure/mystique. Basically baldnesss is the problem for short men. Short + good hair = gets a lot of women usually.

BaldBob

My Regimen
Reaction score
Prince was a known player even before becoming famous. His dad threw him out of the house because he was always sneaking girls in as a teenager.

He didn't let his 5'2 height hinder him when it came to women, musical success and he was known to be a very good basketball player as well.

He also ended up bald like his dad and wore wigs in his later years.
Where's your source he went bald? That's the first I've heard of this. I knew he wore wigs and extensions to supplement his head.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Where's your source he went bald? That's the first I've heard of this. I knew he wore wigs and extensions to supplement his head.
Well no one wears wigs just for fun. We don't know if he was completely bald but we never saw him with his hairline fully exposed. He was very good at keeping it a secret.

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
Just look at that picture I posted above on the left. It's such an obvious wig. Here's one that shows him with a wig/combover.

I think he wore his natural hair in his early to mid 80s peak and then started wearing wigs from the late 80s/early 90s onwards.

His dad was bald but had hair in his 20s, I think Prince inherited the same genes.

Attachments

• 301f52adb5aa568ee82601426815f4eb.jpg
    301f52adb5aa568ee82601426815f4eb.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 15
  • download (1).jpeg
    download (1).jpeg
    13.8 KB · Views: 16

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
He wore wigs throughout most of his career. If he was bald and short it would have been over for him in terms of success with women, as he would have looked kinda creepy or just plain. The wigs saved his public image and allure/mystique. Basically baldnesss is the problem for short men. Short + good hair = gets a lot of women usually.
Baldness is a problem for all young musicians apart from those in the rap and metal genres who might be accepted.

A bald young popstar in the 80s? No chance, it was the decade of big hair!

But then again Phil Collins had massive success at the same time