At least my hair line is not has high as hers!

stampede

Experienced Member
Reaction score
She's nice. I definitely would. And I definitely WOULDN'T measure her forehead before I did :p

s.a.f

Reaction score
I think he thinks she's a celebrity. IBM she's not famous just some pic from a google search I bet.

CCS

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
I think he thinks she's a celebrity. IBM she's not famous just some pic from a google search I bet.

good guess. She is from my high school. She was in my AP classes. Had a really hot boyfriend all her life (at least when I was in high school). Raised catholic, now she does Acting part time and waiting full time, or something like that. She is in 2 movies, but when I looked them up, it said they were 6 minutes long? Wierd. Maybe her scene is 6 minutes, or maybe she is a no namer. Oh, and now she smokes. I got that picture from her MySpace profile.

I was making two points:
1. NW2 women are common. I see lots of receding temples.
2. Women can look good even with a NW2. So maybe men don't look half bad either.

Sean68

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Maybe if you've got a big brain in your head you need a bigger forehead? :wink:

:) thats the one. obvious really.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
CHL24 said:
I think a high forehead on women (obviously not ridiculously high) is nice looking! :roll:

I agree

that girl is hot, i will do her for sure.

haggis

Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
s.a.f said:

good guess. She is from my high school. She was in my AP classes. Had a really hot boyfriend all her life (at least when I was in high school). Raised catholic, now she does Acting part time and waiting full time, or something like that. She is in 2 movies, but when I looked them up, it said they were 6 minutes long? Wierd. Maybe her scene is 6 minutes, or maybe she is a no namer. Oh, and now she smokes. I got that picture from her MySpace profile.

I was making two points:
2. Women can look good even with a NW2. So maybe men don't look half bad either.

Is this more your type of girl ? :D :freaked2:
ugly%20girl.jpg

RaginDemon

Reaction score
haggis said:
s.a.f said:

I was making two points:

Is this more your type of girl ? :D :freaked2:
ugly%20girl.jpg

If she does NOT have male pattern baldness, CCS might consider her.

CCS

Reaction score
she obviously has receeded temples and is parting her hair down the middle to cover them.

MacAttack

Established Member
Reaction score
LOL R U FUCKED IN THE HEAD? those are not receded temples. It jus looks that way because of the high forehead...want proof...look @ me and growhairgrow...we esentially have the same diffuse problem...and also a big forehead problem and we're both pretty much Norwood 1's.. not fully obviously we are somewhat recessed but even if we have "normal" sized foreheads we'd look pretty much the same.

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Shot at 2007-08-20

haha lol you still make me laugh CCS :D
i alsow have always had a high hairline and it sutes me, and alsow no 1 have thought that i have had any hair problems because of it :D
exept when i started to thinn out then i was scared. but it has all worked out fine now so ... wee ^^

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
People, there's really no problem of high hairline on women. Lots of women have it. If it were on a man, then people would say he has a receded hairline. The problem with it on men, is if it gets worse, it starts to look really bad.. There's this one commentator on ESPN, I cannot remember his name, he's not kornheiser or vitale, he doesn't sit behind a desk, he always gets his own window probably from another studio. He's rather old, has the most receded hairline ever. His side of head hairline is a couple inches BEHIND his ears..

stampede

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Truth be told, she is pretty damn fine. Wherever hair does or does not grow on her.

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
I dunno CCS, your hairline looks pretty high in this photo taken at the Minneapolis airport in June:

AToiletStallsEdit-1.jpg

mu0325

Established Member
Reaction score

Shot at 2007-08-20

sorry man maybe your hairline is not as high as hers but I wont do u I will do her...wtf man comparing yourself to a chick????

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
stampede said:
Truth be told, she is pretty damn fine. Wherever hair does or does not grow on her.

I agree, I'd do her in a heartbeat if I had the chance.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
recboi said:
People, there's really no problem of high hairline on women. Lots of women have it. If it were on a man, then people would say he has a receded hairline. The problem with it on men, is if it gets worse, it starts to look really bad.. There's this one commentator on ESPN, I cannot remember his name, he's not kornheiser or vitale, he doesn't sit behind a desk, he always gets his own window probably from another studio. He's rather old, has the most receded hairline ever. His side of head hairline is a couple inches BEHIND his ears..

john clayton