At least 10 dead in shooting at Umpqua Community College in Oregon

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just thought I'd share this:

http://news.yahoo.com/shooting-umpq...4cGh1BGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzYw--

This is so sad what happened. Such a horrible thing that happened being only a three hour drive from where I live. I cannot comprehend how horrible the anguish, pain, and suffering the families are going through for the loved ones who died in this horrific shooting.

May the victims who died rest in peace. May the victims who were injured make a full recovery.

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
O yes let's get sad. Shed a few tears.

And do nothing about it? How many times has this bullcrap happened?

Obama can get angry all he wants, but its partially his fault.

IA2015

Established Member
Reaction score
O yes let's get sad. Shed a few tears.

And do nothing about it? How many times has this bullcrap happened?

Obama can get angry all he wants, but its partially his fault.

No it isn't.

Obama can not do anything. There are more guns than people in the U.S. This is a nation were a large chunk of the population still live by the '2nd amendment' bull**** - which is terribly outdated. The gun lobbyist have massive power.

The gun market in the U.S. is crazy - like $30bn. Obama can do nothing to stop this unless a large portion of the population stand by him.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i know this is conspiracy loon territory, but with all the NSA revelations etc, it wouldn't surprise me if the elites set up a few false-flags like this, to get public support for an arms confiscation; then they can force us all to work 80+ hours for peanuts with no fear of retaliation

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
mqkOBAP.jpg