Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

BaldAsshole

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also:

Protective effects of taurine on human hair follicle grown in vitro.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18489269

"... Although astressin-B and finasteride are two prominent drugs to treat alopecia, the data in this study suggest that taurine may work better than the two anti-alopecia agents against hair loss caused particularly by stresses. These results strongly implicate that taurine might alleviate the chemical stress to help hair root cells to sustain their integrity. "

"... Considering hair loss causes adolescent to suffer devastating emotional stress, the significance of safe, effective anti-alopecia agent cannot be overstated. Development of screening systems for anti-alopecia agents is very important. This study used C. elegans to evaluate astressin-B, finasteride, and taurine in terms of anti-stress potential. All of them helped with restoring the affected vital signs in C. elegans which was subjected to ER stress. Among the three agents, taurine exerts better results and may be used as an anti-alopecia agent especially against the one caused by stress."
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23392889

TONSofBODYHAIR

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can i mix them all together and throw them in the fight or will my liver get fukt? Im already taking finasteride so im looking for some supplements to compliment my regimen.

BaldAsshole

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

BaldAsshole

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dosage for a 19 y/o on propecia?

Dosages between 500mg-2,000mg have shown efficacy, although the upper limit for toxicity is placed at a much greater level and high doses are well-tolerated.

The upper limit for which one can be relatively assured no side effects will occur over a lifetime has been suggested to be 3g a day.