Asmed - Dr. Koray - Istanbul - 5500 Grafts Megasession - 10/2018

heckenpenner

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys,

i decided to do a hair tranplant at ASMED clinic in instanbul on 03. october 2018 and would like to share my experience and pictures with you.

- I am 35 years old
- my hairloss did begin at the age of 17 years
- i started taking propecia this month to increase hair growth after surgery. i guess i will stop after 1-2 years.

transplanted grafts: 5500 (3000 day 1, 2500 day 2)
donor capacity: 8400 grafts

I felt very comfortable and the two days did go by really fast. I am quite excited about hair growth in the next months and will keep you updated.

Greetings,
heckenpenner

0-1.JPG 0-2.JPG analyse-2.jpeg 0-4.JPG 0-5.JPG 0-6.JPG 5.jpg 8.jpg 11-1.jpg 12-1.JPG 12-2.JPG 12-3.JPG 12-4.JPG 12-5.JPG

geno86

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice looking results. I just finished a 5300 FUE, curious to follow your results. I’m at 21 days and have shedded the majority of the transplanted hairs. Basically back to square one, just waiting for growth.

heckenpenner

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice looking results. I just finished a 5300 FUE, curious to follow your results. I’m at 21 days and have shedded the majority of the transplanted hairs. Basically back to square one, just waiting for growth.
thank you! I had a look at your thread - it also looks very good but was a quite smaller area...

heckenpenner

My Regimen
Reaction score
do you work for the clinic ?
haha - no :) just a german guy who travelled to turkey... but when bad times are coming, i will think about doing hair transplants... ;-)

heckenpenner

My Regimen
Reaction score
day 48 - i guess i lost 50% of my transplanted hair but there is no hairloss anymore at the moment. looking forward for hairgrowth to begin :)

day-48-1.jpg day-48-2.jpg

heckenpenner

My Regimen
Reaction score
cool, can i ask how old did you start losing your hair ?
It started at the age of 17 years. I had the feeling that hairloss increased at the age of 24 when i had a lot of stress and started my own business. Now it was quite stable for the last 2-3 years...

darkblue24

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys,

i decided to do a hair tranplant at ASMED clinic in instanbul on 03. october 2018 and would like to share my experience and pictures with you.

This looks promissing. I am looking forward to the updates.

I am currently researching clinics for my 1st transplant. Why did you decided to go with ASMED?

Rocknroutlaw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It looks like nice tidy work. That's a good number of graft too, so let's hope for good results.
I just had mine done a month ago and entering ugly duckling phase. You must be up to 3 months by now? Any progress?

heckenpenner

My Regimen
Reaction score
96 days are gone since my surgery. hair is growing and is getting more and more each day. There are a lot of small dots which are waiting to come out ;-)

day-96-1.jpg day-96-2.jpg

heckenpenner

My Regimen
Reaction score
day 116 - hair is growing more and more and i am really happy... looking forward for more growth :)

116-1.jpg 116-2.jpg 116-3.jpg 116-4.jpg 116-5.jpg

heckenpenner

My Regimen
Reaction score
thank you for the good feedback :)