Asking About Octa Sabal Plus Again..

Bornwithacurse225

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

These results are amazing. How could they honestly fake it? I’m skeptical too but how. The only way would be if they rubbed minoxidil on their head and then people dressed up as doctors to lie and try to sell it. It’s not even a medication made specifically for hairloss. That’s not it’s selling point.

it’s not like every other fake cure where they just take a random before and after picture off google and say yeah our product did this! They show actual progress over a few months and then they did actual hair measurements with graphs and everything. That is not anything like the normal snake oil herbal crap people try selling on eBay.

Everyone else just tried pumpkin oil after this and the quit when it didn’t work but it has like 10 different things in it.

they aren’t wearing wigs, it’s real people, doctors, measurements and graphs, scientific research. I’m skeptical too but how could it be actually be faked? Just minoxidil and finasteride and then lie about it?

Bornwithacurse225

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Says the doofus who repeatedly hawks this brand of pumpkin seed oil. Do you want me to post everything about this scam again? Either you work for them or you're the biggest idiot on this forum.

how are you this stupid? If I was selling it I would have links to it and saying it works. I saw something on the internet that grew hair for people and was asking if it worked or if the results were fake on a hair loss forum...

Literally this is what the forum is for. Do you want to just talk about finasteride every day non stop for 20 years?