Ask MSM how many grams they need to eat every day before they can see the effect on their hair?

wang yisong

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ask MSM how many grams they need to eat every day before they can see the effect on their hair? I come from China. Is the dose related to race?

cloudsanrain

Established Member
Reaction score
I would say 10 or more a day . Your race has nothing th do with it . Everybody is the same on the inside .

fatelephant

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would say 10 or more a day . Your race has nothing th do with it . Everybody is the same on the inside .
That's not true. American Indians for example, rarely (or never?) go bald. Asian men rarely have body hair. Caucasians rarely have black hair. And various states of disease or lack-thereof can be observed along racial lines.

What is true is that everyone is deserving as the same amount of respect and we have no evidence that MSM effects people form China any differently than anyone else.

We also have no evidence that MSM does anything at all regardless of race to be honest.

wang yisong

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's not true. American Indians for example, rarely (or never?) go bald. Asian men rarely have body hair. Caucasians rarely have black hair. And various states of disease or lack-thereof can be observed along racial lines.

What is true is that everyone is deserving as the same amount of respect and we have no evidence that MSM effects people form China any differently than anyone else.

We also have no evidence that MSM does anything at all regardless of race to be honest.
Your answer is very pertinent, but you didn't answer my question. I wonder if from 3G / day. Slowly increase to 20g / day. If there are no side effects.

fatelephant

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your answer is very pertinent, but you didn't answer my question. I wonder if from 3G / day. Slowly increase to 20g / day. If there are no side effects.
Well it sort of did ... we don't really know if MSM helps at all, let alone what dosage "works".

The best answer I can give you is that if you read through the MSM thread it seems that most people think they saw the best results at large doses, like 10 grams per day plus. It might also be helpful to split it up into two or three doses per day (like 5 grams, 3 times a day or something).

It's not toxic, so all you can do is try it and find out. For me I had real problems sleeping with large doses of MSM. Whether that was the MSM or just a coincidence, I don't know. But I quit it now and might try it again once I've got my sleeping patterns back in order.

wang yisong

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well it sort of did ... we don't really know if MSM helps at all, let alone what dosage "works".

The best answer I can give you is that if you read through the MSM thread it seems that most people think they saw the best results at large doses, like 10 grams per day plus. It might also be helpful to split it up into two or three doses per day (like 5 grams, 3 times a day or something).

It's not toxic, so all you can do is try it and find out. For me I had real problems sleeping with large doses of MSM. Whether that was the MSM or just a coincidence, I don't know. But I quit it now and might try it again once I've got my sleeping patterns back in order.
It can treat dandruff and dandruff oil is also excellent

cloudsanrain

Established Member
Reaction score

If your going bald your the same as everybody else going bald on the inside .

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score

I used 7000mg msm and 2100mg vitamin C Close to bed time and i slept like i always do.

Moz5x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Side effects vary from person to person. You will have to experiment and see. Your plan to start at 3g and titrate up is probably a good idea so you can monitor how your body reacts.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Chinese People need a smaller dose of msm, not just because of their tiny pee pee but their short fragile frame.

wang yisong

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not some magic pill that will solve all your physical problems bro. Just start at 5g/day and monitor from there
Finasteride didn't work for a year. Take vitamins A, B, C, D and E. I really can't help it. I have great hopes for this.