Ashton Kutcher - WTF?

Tom1985

Established Member
Reaction score
I think Ashton's hair has receded a bit but I really can't seem him ever going totally bald (even without meds).

Kiefer Sutherland, for example, has always had a receding hair line but never gone bald.

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
the same with enrique iglesias!
he was in his 20's in the second pic...now at 35 has more hair than that time!

Attachments

• 62-enrique-iglesias-balding-04.jpg
    62-enrique-iglesias-balding-04.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 5,577
  • alg_enrique_iglesias.jpg
    alg_enrique_iglesias.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 1,948

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
I've heard someone mention Iglesias wears a hair piece. He's pretty close to bald and I think his dad was bald too.

Thinneritgoes!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Kutcher is definitely not wearing a piece. But, something awesome happened to his hair. Check out his movie Spread. His hair is awesome in that movie.
Made me so envious. And there are several shots with his hair pulled back and with him swimming as well.

His hairstyle in the movie is badass too.

spread-poster.jpg

spread_filmstill2.jpg

Reaction score
I remember seeing some sort of gossip tidbit years ago about Kutcher being panicked about his hair loss and had been using Rogaine. I don't know if he had a hair transplant or not but I think it's possible that he may have started using minoxidil and finasteride and had his hair loss stabilize while hiding the recession with different hairstyles.

The pic of him in the pool for the Spread poster is most likely just photoshopped. Does he show off his hairline in the movie? If I'm wrong then I suppose he could have had a hair transplant. It wouldn't be too hard to bring him from where he was to a Norwood 1.5 or 2.

sandyc

Established Member
Reaction score
I remember he was on Jay Leno about a year ago, maybe less and he played a game with a ball or something, then they dropped a load of water on him and he pulled his hair back and his hairline was pretty much straight and he was soaked.

Thinneritgoes!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
He does show it off in the movie. In the pool they show a close up of him coming out of the water and swiping his hair back. Looks 100% natural.
Also there are a few times where they show him with his hair combed back and looks awesome. DAMN HIM!!!!!