Ashton Kutcher - WTF?

M

macimate

I just finished watching Ashton Kutcher's new movie 'Spread'.
Throughout the movie I could not help but stare at his hair.
HOW did he get perfect hair for this role, he's definitely been receding for a long time, but in this movie his hair is absolutely great?

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm82675968/tt1186370

Is this a piece or something?

BodyDysmorphic

Reaction score
i thought every one on this site knew he got an hair transplant

one can also assume he is also using the big three

Attachments

• usher.jpg
    usher.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 22,361
M

macimate

I see..
Well thats one amazing hair transplant then, fully covered at the front now

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
macimate said:
I just finished watching Ashton Kutcher's new movie 'Spread'.
Throughout the movie I could not help but stare at his hair.
HOW did he get perfect hair for this role, he's definitely been receding for a long time, but in this movie his hair is absolutely great?

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm82675968/tt1186370

Is this a piece or something?

He is wearing his hair forward too (in that photo).

Todd

Established Member
Reaction score
Speaking of receeding hairlines and movie stars....
Nicholas Cage has got to wear a hairpiece. Check out Con Air vs Hellraiser....

s.a.f

Reaction score
Todd said:
Speaking of receeding hairlines and movie stars....
Nicholas Cage has got to wear a hairpiece. Check out Con Air vs Hellraiser....
Is that joke?

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
Kutcher is definitely an NW2 naturally. I suspect he isn't a diffuse thinner and he probably isn't going to lose any hair naturally for a while...so why not get a minor hair transplant in the very corners and then just keep the comb-forward shaggy hair for a few more years?

If he was diffusing or receding more he wouldn't be able to hide it so well.

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
monty1978 said:
TheGrayMan2001 said:
Kutcher is definitely an NW2 naturally. I suspect he isn't a diffuse thinner and he probably isn't going to lose any hair naturally for a while...so why not get a minor hair transplant in the very corners and then just keep the comb-forward shaggy hair for a few more years?

What are you talking about? He is a full on balder. His age in that photo with usher and that hair line indicates a norwood 4 v final destination, minimum. End of!

There are a ton of guys that recede to a Norwood 2-3 and may never lose any more density for the rest of their lives. It's hard to have that "full" appearance he has now with a NW2-3. I don't think he's necessarily thinning there, he's just spreading too much hair over his temples and it looks thin.

Nene

Reaction score
monty1978 said:
TheGrayMan2001 said:

What are you talking about? He is a full on balder. His age in that photo with usher and that hair line indicates a norwood 4 v final destination, minimum. End of!

Not everyone progresses passed a Norwood 2 or 3. Look at Dr. Cox from Scrubs. He's been Norwood 3 since the 80s. Sting has also managed to keep from going completely bald somehow.

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
Do none of you guys pay attention to people who are in their 40s and 50s that have perfectly dense hair, only the hairline receded a bit?

I've seen a ton of those. They often grow it out pretty long and find ways to cover it up.

cuebald

Reaction score
when I first started my job 3 years ago I met a guy there with deep NW3 temples (a very sharp W shape hairline) - i thought in a year he'd be NW5 at least - he's still a NW3. I wonder if he's on finasteride but the hairstyle he has is probably the worst you can have if you're NW3 - it's about 1/2" long which shows it off completely.

keepinthehair

Established Member
Reaction score
Just my observations, but I thought once balding began, it was destined to become NW5/6 for everyone, and only time and rate of loss determined when it would be reached. Somtimes loss would slow or stabilize but ultimately it is lost or death comes first. Don't see too many men in their 80's with NW0.

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
I saw a movie poster for Ashton Kutcher's new movie with Natalie Portman and you can clearly see he is at least a NW2 still through his bangs. In the movie trailer, though, he looks like a NW1 combed forward with no see-through in the bangs.