Ashton Kutcher going bald...fears it'll mess up movie career

elguapo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah, Ashton could get a really really good hair transplant. But a couple of comments:
1) Everybody would know about that right away. He is losing hair at his temples, and everybody already knows it. So he'd have to deal with the stigma.
2) He has the same problem as most do- a limited amount of donor hair. And I think his hair IS going fast, at least at the temples. If he was already on any of the proven treatments, their effect has certainly worn off.

I think he is an okay actor. I don't know.

Molecular Help

Established Member
Reaction score
You don't think the dude could get away with a little hair transplant? He could go on vacation for like 6 months without anyone noticing and come back with a different hairstyle. Seems like a lot harder for someone to pull one off in the real world where you have to work, but plenty of guys do by getting a series of small procedures and changing their hairstyles and taking vacations. The hairstyle he had for That 70s Show didn't show the hairline at all... he could definitely get that back.

You said something about how he has the same problem as everyone else: limited donor hair. What do you mean by that? I understand hair for an hair transplant comes from the back or sides of the head. Obiously we're all limited to some extent since there isn't infinite hair. How does he have a problem? Who else would have the same problem

Molecule

supernova

Established Member
Reaction score
Kutcher will be fine. He'll have a transplant done and live with a Christian Slater hairline.

The shedder

Established Member
Reaction score
It'd be interesting to know what he is taking for his hairloss. His regimen must be impressive considering the amount of money the tool has. Maybe foreplay for him and demi is her applying minoxidil to his temples before they shag for the night.

Axon

Reaction score
This thread has proven that people on the internet know what they're talking about.

elguapo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
All I was saying before is that there aren't enough hair follicles on the back and sides of our heads to completely cover a bald scalp with the same density as it would have been covered by a non-balding scalp. Pretty much stating the obvious. But that isn't to say that an hair transplant wouldn't work for him or anybody else.

I guess it wouldn't be that much of a "problem", but rather a limitation.

G

I have also noticed that Paul Daniels, the UKs top comedy magician, is going a little thin upstairs, anyone else noticed this?

supernova

Established Member
Reaction score
Ah hell...why not? I'll add my own celebrity to this thread. Matt LeBlanc has been receeding at the temples for a while, and his hair has thinned substantially, too. In some interviews you can see his scalp and a small bald spot at the crown, but during filming they must slap his hair silly with concealers and thickeners.

And pertaining to this thread, Kutcher could get a transplant and not have it obvious if he just did it to keep his present hairline...sure, he's receeded, but it's not really terrible yet.

absmon

Established Member
Reaction score
Why do you guys care about this guy so much, anyway? He has the means to fight hairloss with some vigour and I am sure can look after himself.

G

absmon said:
Why do you guys care about this guy so much, anyway? He has the means to fight hairloss with some vinegar and I am sure can look after himself.

how much vinegar do you use, any photos?

Slartibartfast

Reaction score
tynanW said:
I have also noticed that Paul Daniels, the UKs top comedy magician, is going a little thin upstairs, anyone else noticed this?
Watch who you're calling a comedy magician - I've seen Paul Daniels' act and it's no laughing matter.

Audi

Reaction score

Its weird to think everyone who posted in this thread 14 years ago is probably bald or almost bald.

Audi

Reaction score
Im sorry I don't get this
Ashton is rich solutions are limitless for him.
WHy doesn't he get on propecia if he isnt already to maintain his hair and thicken it up.
and Go see Dr cole for a FUE up front or something..prblem solved..I dont follow why he cant fix his problem..this only shows the mainstream of society is ignorant to hairloss treatments

ive got a theory........maybe he was on the big 3(propecia, rogaine, tgel) for like 5 years, he started when he was 21 and he has been holding it off, but finally the sh*t has worn out and now it's time for a f*****g WIG!

Amazing how it is 14 years later and yet the same options remain.