Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Aqalp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"...he is "comfortable" with losing his locks now he is a married father."

In other words, unless you've settled down and found your "soulmate" or significant other, you're fucked if you go bald.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score

In other words, unless you've settled down and found your "soulmate" or significant other, you're fucked if you go bald.
yesterdays news...

Jpw1999

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

He might be divorced by nw5, I don't understand his logic, he must have had sides from duta or there was other sh*t he was doing that he simply cba to bother with any more.

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score

I hate this BULLSHIT. Hair is always important, It always look better than being bald no matter how old we are. Why not have hair at 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s?

The "I don't need to take care of my looks anymore If I'm married" is one of the reasons stupid guys get cucked.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
I hate this BULLSHIT. Hair is always important, It always look better than being bald no matter how old we are. Why not have hair at 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s?

The "I don't need to take care of my looks anymore If I'm married" is one of the reasons stupid guys get cucked.
not cucked, but what happens when you get divorced? that is the issue...