Ashton Kutcher, 40, Reveals He Is Losing His Hair And The Process Began When He Was Only 25

supermusic

Established Member
Reaction score
www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5808487/amp/Ashton-Kutcher-40-reveals-LOSING-hair-process-began-25.html?__twitter_impression=true

4CF0D43500000578-5808487-image-m-25_1528213039082.jpg

Retinoid

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am surprised he was able to keep so much hair after 3yrs without Duasteride, maybe he is doing other treatments.

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am surprised he was able to keep so much hair after 3yrs without Duasteride, maybe he is doing other treatments.
Minoxidil ? PRP? Laser?

I was also worried that he managed to keep so much hair. Usually you lose everything again after like 6 months or so after dropping treatments

Retinoid

My Regimen
Reaction score
Minoxidil ? PRP? Laser?

I was also worried that he managed to keep so much hair. Usually you lose everything again after like 6 months or so after dropping treatments

That is what the meatballs on this forum make it seem. In fact they make it seem any treatment makes them totally bald and then they take photos and have full heads of hair.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ashton Kutcher is a big PUSSY AND A CRYBABY.

He should GO f*** HIMSELF, and may he GET STRUCK BY LIGHTENING :mad::mad::mad::mad:

What the f***?

Seriously. First, he gets that hot b**ch Demi Moore. Next, he has a baby and gets his
f*****g 70'S SHOW COSTAR.

People might not know this, but Mia was thirteen years old when she
started acting in the 70's show. His make believe girlfriend.

And let me say this, his twin brother (faternal) has a lot more issues (born
with handicaps).

I mean f***, he really is lucky.

Let me say this, his hairloss is so f*****g minimal, if he EVEN HAS ANY. What
a f*****g DICK!

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it would be great if he said whether or not he is currently on any current treatments.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Do you think he is even a Norwood two yet? I'm not really sure he's that
far gone.

Believe me, I'm years older than him.

Nobody would even QUESTION MY HAIRLOSS. I wouldn't have to f*****g
show my triangular, Norwood 3.5 scalp to anybody.

For me, there's no proof required. Just look at my hairline, it's f*****g
pathetic.

Bigbone

Established Member
Reaction score

Or just the fact he doesn't have aggressive hair loss. Maybe it's rare, IDK, but early hair loss does not necessarily mean advanced hair loss.

Retinoid

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wonder if taking Duasteride for 10yrs would blunt your hair loss severity, kind of like what Accutane does for acne. He looks good for 40...obviously he could be doing Botox, fillers, using retin a, etc. too. Maybe I should start just freaking inhibiting DHT...

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wonder if taking Duasteride for 10yrs would blunt your hair loss severity, kind of like what Accutane does for acne. He looks good for 40...obviously he could be doing Botox, fillers, using retin a, etc. too. Maybe I should start just freaking inhibiting DHT...

I think he's kind of faking it, don't you? I mean, yes, there definitely
IS HAIRLOSS, but it's so f*****g MINOR it's a JOKE!

I mean, he has to pull his hairline back to show it, or people
wouldn't even believe it.

He is over dramatizing it, that's for sure.

If I had as much hair as him (and I had much less than him in my early twenties, started
balding at 19), I wouldn't be such a vagina head about it.

I would be happy, at least about my hair.

Retinoid

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think he's kind of faking it, don't you?

I mean, he has to pull his hairline back to show it, or people
wouldn't even believe it.

He is over dramatizing it, that's for sure.

If I had as much hair as him (and I had much less than him in my early twenties, started
balding at 19), I wouldn't be such a vagina head about it.

I would be happy, at least about my hair.

I doubt he is lying that he took Duasteride but yes, his hair as it is being 40 is not an issue at all. There are so many things that $$$ can do for you if you are paying smart and talented people to do them though. So he could still be doing stuff but not be using a DHT blocker anymore.

Like I said, it would be interesting to see if long term Duasteride use actually causes changes in AR expression in the scalp where it may make hair loss a lot less aggressive. Finasteride may not do this but Duasteride might.

Bigbone

Established Member
Reaction score
thats exactly what i was thinking.
He says he's off everything in this podcast:

He also says his testosterone got "alarmingly low" when he got off the meds. I'm not sure if he's talking about DHT or T though.

Edit: Starts at 1:06:20

zarazakka

My Regimen
Reaction score
Kutcher was clearly receding in his early 20s, watch the butterfly effect to see, and his hair is better now than it was back then. He has also in the past ‘joked’ about using rogaine, so he’s almost definitely been on minoxidil too, and in the armchair expert show talks about some sort of needle therapy he underwent for years as well. He’s basically used everything possible to keep his hair.

The fact his hair hasn’t regressed much since stopping isn’t a surprise to me, I used treatments in my early 20’s, had good results, then stopped and my hair held up for about 4 years then started regressing quickly. I don’t doubt that he’s off treatments now and over the next few years if he doesn’t do anything for it, we will see it quickly start to fade. Or just never see him without a baseball cap.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would like to know if he is currently on any treatments as of now?

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would like to know if he is currently on any treatments as of now?

He said he quit Adrovart, because he wanted to have kids.

Now, he already has two, so he is just going to stop.

The guy is an IDIOT, seriously, have you ever seen his punked show! DUMB!

That, and he took Dustasteride at 25, which completely STOPPED his hairloss in its
tracks.

Now, he's just GIVING UP it seems. What a dumb ***!

Audi

Reaction score

Fwiw, guys I've seen that
Minoxidil ? PRP? Laser?

If what he's saying his correct, his doctor skipped finasteride all together and went straight to dutasteride. Any doctor making that move is not f*****g around with useless treatments like PRP and laser therapy.

Sladewilson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why doesn't his wife leave him for a healthy NW1 that doesn't have to f*** with his hormones on a daily basis