ashley&Martin/Advanced Hair studio, my experience(Austra

ComeOnPropy

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey Jess, firstly its really cool that you and your boyfriend have that close relationship, me and my girlfriend have that too and she comes with me to learn and understand these things.

In relation to your a&m saga i like you agreed to that but i did this about 4 years ago and i went and went and then just stopped going, never heard from them again. Didnt pay anything else to them, maybe you should see if they have a cooling off period or something like that, contact them and let them know your not longer happy in receiving this treatment, there are many great doctors out there that will help you.

I now seek help from a Trichologist and Pharmacist in combination they do alot of good work together and dont charge an arm and leg, they were also the first people who flat out said that i need Propecia minoxidil and Nizoral, they also said other things like diet and vitamins can help but dont do much more so i stuck with em.

Wanna wish you guys the best of luck in your plight i hope it works out for you.

hairstudioindia

Reaction score
Advanced Hair Studio India

I want to share some experience of my hair loss periods.
Last year when monsoon began, I realized I was losing my hair. Initially, I took it casually but within a period of 6 months, my scalp was visible and my friends were commenting on the thinning hair. That was the time when I began to lose my confidence and found it difficult to be with people around. Then I came across Advanced Hair Studio India through a friend. After going through the Advanced Hair Studio reviews, I knew it was the place for me. My first visit to the Advanced Hair Studio Delhi made me feel much better. The staff was very understanding and helpful. I finally got myself enrolled for the laser therapy at the Advanced Hair Studio Delhi. The therapy thickened my weak hair. It made my scalp healthier. Their products cleared the dandruff and improved the texture of my hair significantly. I now style my hair which is something I haven’t done for a while.
Life has completely changed for me. I feel young and beautiful again. The credit goes to Advanced Hair Studio India

s.a.f

Reaction score
:thumbdown2:
Bull5hit, they are known rip off merchants and Lazer therapy does NOT work, as many guys have found out to their cost after spending $1000's.