Ashley and Martin Experiences??

edspurs

Reaction score
Hi,

Very new to this website so forgive me if this has been posted already. I visited Ashley and Martin in Sydney, the TV add sold me after experiencing 5 years of hair loss. I’ve experienced a lack of confidence over the years but after my visit today I felt even worse. The ‘consultant’ gave a very hard and aggressive sale, whist I was expecting to be sold to, I wasn’t in this manner. I was told that he could guarantee results but only if I signed up within 24 hours otherwise I would loose the guarantee as it would be ‘too late’……..surely a day won’t make a huge difference. The treatment consisted of a application to apply once per day, a herbal tablet and another tablet that he seemed to skim over the details. The cost seemed pretty high at around $4500 for 8months treatment and the sales guy (who happens to be the manager) approach was to make me feel awful at going bold.

Initially I was excited to signup but after the aggressive approach and almost a guilt trip I’m having second thoughts. He did also say that none of the over the counter products work what so ever which again made me feel a little dubious.

If anyone has any experiences with Ashley and Martin I would be grateful to hear your stories.

Kind regards,

edspurs

Reaction score
thanks for the help!!! after meeting them and looking around it really has put me off.

ill try your suggestions.

anxious1

Established Member
Reaction score
thats exactly all ashley and martin is offering. They dont have any secrets that we dont have. They just charge u thousands for finasteride, minoxidil, and probably some saw palmetto tablets and some custom shampoo. granted they keep an eye on ur progress for u with photos and appointments etc, but is that really worth thousands?

theyre only trying to put u under pressure, while being secretive about the treatments to try and get u to sign a contract for thousands of dollars, b4 u find out theyre treatments r no different than wat anyone can get from a doctor and pharmacy.

ComeOnPropy

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah and check out the room where they photograph you in if you get the chance, its the brightest room immaginable and they get the closest and best flash photo available, it really makes you feel like you have an issue which is not the case, they make your hairloss look 120 times worse then it actually is.

radiofreeeurope

Reaction score
Check out this thread: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=6766

I've seen these ads being used a lot on TV, and as a hair loss sufferer of course they have piqued my interest. I wanted to confirm my suspicions that they are a scam and from some brief searching of these forums that didn't take long. From what I've read, they offer vitamins, propecia/rogaine, special shampoos, laser treatments and saw palmetto at incredibly inflated prices. Sure, it should be effective but when you can achieve all this yourself with the right knowledge and research, why bother with them.

Have to hand it to them though, it's a great business plan, preying on a very sensitive issue that men are often afraid to talk about. In the 80s/90s, pre-internet, it would have been easier for them to get away with it, but there's no reason to fall for it now. Speaking of which, these guys say they've been around for 40 years - what treatments did they offer back then?

s.a.f

Reaction score
radiofreeeurope said:
Have to hand it to them though, it's a great business plan, preying on a very sensitive issue that men are often afraid to talk about. In the 80s/90s, pre-internet, it would have been easier for them to get away with it, but there's no reason to fall for it now. Speaking of which, these guys say they've been around for 40 years - what treatments did they offer back then?

Probably head massagers and topical chicken 5hit, theres been snake oils for m.p.b for 1000's of years.

ComeOnPropy

Established Member
Reaction score
What they offer u is great, i know i paid for it once upon a time, i believe i was about 22 Now 26. They require you to come in once a week, they give you a host of things like lasers, massagers some Electro stuff, then they provide you with a script to Proscar, Minoxidil with Retin A and some different types of shampoo, all good stuff and it does work but for the amount you pay. I just wish i found these websites sooner then i did, i got a bad credit mark for not paying out my Ashley and Martin Experience. Good guys and they use HOT female nurses but man just do the search and set yourself up with Perscriptions do it yourself, nothing worse then......A - Paying way to much for this stuff and B - Sitting in a room with insecure balding men such as yourself all thinking the same thing (Man am i pathetic for coming here) and hoping none of your friends see you going in or out of the place, very daunting.