ASC-J9 Group Buy: More than just an AR Degrader

Nostro300

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The group buy is almost full lol
Wait, is there some sort of registration? Didn't think 50 people were on this thread. I did made my intentions to buy here but If there is a need to send an email somewhere then i will.

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Nostro300

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1247171089_ascru.png.2199b95195dc31527e764be25cd61683.png
I got to be honest, I have seen better results with other treatments alone. I was expecting a result like the prolactin receptor antibody on the monkeys (that was full regrowth even after discontinued treatments). Usually when people complain that finasteride and minoxidil aren't working, they are told that it's because their HFs are too sensitive to dht and even testosterone. In this case there is no room for that excuse. You disabled the AR with ru and degraded them with ASC-j9... Why doesn't it work better?

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
RU wasn't doing anything. This is 100% ASC. What other AR antagonist gives these results in 3 months as a monotherapy? None.
Tbh the result are kinda confuisng . Look at the hairline all the hair there is long .
Then in the second pics you see alot of shorter hairs in the hairline .
But the long hair from befor didnt stay in the same place , its look like its cut short and and fell from the hair pulling.

Nostro300

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
RU wasn't doing anything and RU does nothing are two completely different statements. Is English your first language?
I don't think the problem here is the English language. Go drink some coffee and reevaluate your previous statements.

Nostro300

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Think dumb dumb. This is a type of question they ask on IQ tests.

If we know that RU doesn't work sometimes then which of the following statements are definitely true:

a. RU never works
b. RU sometimes works
c. RU might work sometimes
You are supposed to apply ru topically, not smoke it

Nostro300

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If we know that {insert any hairloss treatment} doesn't work sometimes

The point here is the absurdity of you saying that Ru did nothing. How the hell could you know that? The problem here is arrogance. I was expecting you to say that ASC-j9 degraded all androgen receptors anf therefore ru did nothing. You couldn't prove such thing but at least thats an argument or a theory but all we got is arrogance

Last edited:

Nostro300

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll spell it out for you since you are mentally retarded. ASC-J9 is more potent than RU, so when you use RU with it you are just wasting it. If anything you're making ASC less effective because it can't bind to the receptor if RU gets to it first.
That's IN THEORY. If hairloss drugs worked in theory, dutasteride would hsve solved hairloss decades ago but things aren't that simple. Idk who took those photos but that person is an idiot According to you for attacking hairloss by different flanks

Nostro300

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just baseless and senseless statements without support... All left is childish bullying.
And ironic and pathetic how you say I know nothing about "theory" (whatever you mean by that) and biology. This isn't even a question about biology but the SCIENTIFIC METHOD. You gladly accept a result of an experiment without a Control group. Scientists have a theory and test it to see if their theory is correct. You just assume is correct and call others idiots... What a loser
That's fact. In theory dutasteride should not cure hair loss. You know nothing about theory or biology.

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean throwing two AR degraders competing eachother on same pathway seems pretty useless. The whole point of a hairloss stack is to attack it from as many possible pathways without drugs competing for binding

Nostro300

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean throwing two AR degraders competing eachother on same pathway seems pretty useless. The whole point of a hairloss stack is to attack it from as many possible pathways without drugs competing for binding
Ru doesn't degrade ARs but inactivates them and there is no harm in adding it since if what's claimed is true (that Asc has more binding affinity to the ar than RU) then it won't matter either, just waste of Ru. On the other hand if RU is binding to ARs then it means that Acs isn't binding for some reason (not enough quantity? Is it being degraded somewhere in the epidermis?)
I can't believe that with all the paradoxes found in male pattern baldness can anyone suggest that it's good enough to take the drugs theorical interactions at face value. Next thing we know we see you saying in vivo and in vitro results should be the same.

With all that being said, it's fine to just use one of those since they do attack the AR but with different consequences. On the other hand I don't think anyone will stop taking finasteride.

Last edited:

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I leave you guys for a few months, and all I see is good old ASC-J9 back in action. What happened with the other UT degrader that was supposed to be 3x this one? Sincerely curious to hear the theory behind UT being worse for hair.

fashy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I leave you guys for a few months, and all I see is good old ASC-J9 back in action. What happened with the other UT degrader that was supposed to be 3x this one? Sincerely curious to hear the theory behind UT being worse for hair.

You were the one that started the GB and promoted it as the next best thing, you should know.

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I leave you guys for a few months, and all I see is good old ASC-J9 back in action. What happened with the other UT degrader that was supposed to be 3x this one? Sincerely curious to hear the theory behind UT being worse for hair
lmao after what you did in the UT group i cant trust anything you say

Nostro300

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is this supposed to be applied daily? And what vehicle do you guys plan on using?
Good question. I just assumed it would be a solution of 7 parts ethanol + 3 parts Propylen glycolic but apparently it's insoluble in ethanol