as

shocktop311

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: Competitive Breakdancing and hair loss, the worst combo/

Its the equivalent of rubbing your palms fiercely onto your head for 30 minutes.

B

Beingbaldsucks

It's just like bald guys in night clubs, putting an old man in a place full of youthfull lucky bastards, what would you expept? You should leave this retarded place and go to martial arts instead, at least you will be able to break the face of the a**h** that making fun of you

B

Beingbaldsucks

monty1978 said:
Most martial arts teach you the discipline to save the power they instill in you for the times when you trully need it, i.e not when people make fun of you!

You wouldn't see Mr Miagi going round kicking peoples asses for taking the piss out of his bald spot would you. Not, that would be wrong! :whistle:
Mr miagi can suck my dick, I will kick the *** of anyone who make fun of me

slipy

Reaction score

monty1978 said:
Most martial arts teach you the discipline to save the power they instill in you for the times when you trully need it, i.e not when people make fun of you!

i'd pretend that im conforming to that notion, but out of classes id be breaking faces of anyone who just looks at me the wrong way. sensei would have no clue. :woot:

B

Beingbaldsucks

monty1978 said:
good luck with that mentality. One day you will come accross someone harder then you, they will mock you and then beat you around the place, no doubt furter compounding your negatvitiy.
Never afraid of anyone, I will use some object

seb

Reaction score

Beingbaldsucks said:
monty1978 said:
good luck with that mentality. One day you will come accross someone harder then you, they will mock you and then beat you around the place, no doubt furter compounding your negatvitiy.

Only yourself when you look in the mirror....I know that emotion.

B

Beingbaldsucks

seb said:
Beingbaldsucks said:
monty1978 said:

Only yourself when you look in the mirror....I know that emotion.
Nope, I have self esteem, for now at least, I still not bald

seb

Reaction score

Do you not think,if you are so hung up now,when you go bald,you are going too be much worse....how do you feel you will manage?

slipy

Reaction score

clock's ticking and the further along you get the more things are going to regress. such is the slow suffocating nature of this condition. unless you find some mode of adjustment you're sure to break. i know this has taken a hold of me like no other thing ever could.

shocktop311

Established Member
Reaction score

I've been dancing since I was 12, a lot longer than I've experienced male pattern baldness. It's not a matter of trying to stay in shape or looks. It's something I love and am starting to break out with. The economy has hit my parents hard so there's no way I'll be able to go abroad for my studies (not that I even want to for my major). The only way I'll be able to go to Europe and Korea is through bboying. Halting dancing is not an option. I have a duty to my crew to stay with them and continue 4 hour practices 2-3 days a week. I probably dance in total 15-20 hours a week. I still only have a nw2 so I don't look considerably old for 21. It's all skill at competitions not looks. If you're on the verge of going professional in something and hair loss is the main thing getting in your way it's difficult to take. Have any of y'all experienced this with wrestling, football, or other sports where your male pattern baldness is susceptible?

shocktop311

Established Member
Reaction score

Haha I'm sure there are some hoodrats out there who are willing to participate in the muff dive.

seb

Reaction score

monty1978 said:
I was turning professional muff diver but I had to quit cos I could no longer get training partners :woot:

Nah man,all you need is confidence.

seb

Reaction score
monty1978 said:
Really, how come I never really had any. Just took what came my way, never ceased to amaze me!

I am being sardonic.As a previous poster said,some males are destined too walk a lonely path,this is certainly true of I,maybe you too.

seb

Reaction score
monty1978 said:
I know you were you plonker :)

And thanks, I'll look forward to it, great :woot:

Some people are just unlovable,this notion there is someone for everyone is poetic,but untrue.

seb

Reaction score
monty1978 said:
I'm pretty lovable actually I'll have you know.

I think you are too Seb aka "the witty machine" :hump:

No,I am not,I am a monster.

seb

Reaction score
monty1978 said:
that old slag didn't think so though did she lol! :hump:

ha,yes these females(I use the term loosely) dont want too be straddled by some spiky-haired,pretty boy,they want too be abused,what better man,than a big,bald,monster.It feels damn good at the time,but when I have emptied my tea-bags,and back in the dark room I inhabit,then the shame,guilt,and emptiness begins.

seb

Reaction score
monty1978 said:
christ, I think I'm complicated! Freud would have loved you!

and I would have given him all the suppressed love I have too offer.

slipy

Reaction score
Freud would be out of touch if he thought there's anything inadequate about the way we react to premature hair loss. admittedly, he was bald when old, but in his youth he had hair, so he can f*** off right about now.

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Freud would have most likely linked obsession with loosing your hair to wanting to shag your mother ..... That seemed to be his answer for everything.