Artistic depictions of a Hairlosstalk user

Regan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would like to make it clear that these images of course are not making fun of you personally, dear reader. I am sure you are a wonderful person, and fun and smart and cool and not in the least bit spergy. I am poking fun at some unspecified, anonymous user of this forum.

Attachments

• nwUt4.png
    nwUt4.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 99
  • nwUt3.png
    nwUt3.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 101
  • nwUt2.png
    nwUt2.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 90
  • nwUt.png
    nwUt.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 103

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know if it was the intent, but you nailed it with him being NW0!

Seems to fit right into the stereotype of a neurodivergent guy with virtually no hairloss, who goes into a frenzy and posts in here about his nonexistent-balding frenetically, as if he's an NW7.

Regan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know if it was the intent, but you nailed it with him being NW0!

Seems to fit right into the stereotype of a neurodivergent guy with virtually no hairloss, who goes into a frenzy and posts in here about his nonexistent-balding frenetically, as if he's an NW7.

Glad you found it amusing, buddy. Yeah, I deliberately typed in something like "a guy with very mild hairloss" :D

Last edited:

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't blame him for being worried, that was Christian Slater's hairline in 1993's True Romance, 2 years later things got quite bad and he never got the movie career we all thought he would. Brad Pitt (who played a minor character in the same movie) with his perfect hair took off during the same time.