Article | Open | Published: 06 December 2018 A Novel And Safe Small Molecule Enhances Hair Follicle

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Georgie, a bit off topic. Have you ever tried Zix? If so, how did you respond?
No I haven’t and given that I haven’t responded to things like spironolactone, cpa, estrogen, duta, flutamide, darolutamide, seti, equol, RU, Choi’s peptide, herbal 5AR’s, wounding, prp, sandalore, hgh, WAY and everything in between, I highly doubt zinc will work for me. I believe some people got results but don’t expect it to surpass minoxidil or finasteride for efficacy.

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ummm well ok then...that’s quite the list. I’m sorry you haven’t had results with all that, crazy.
There are not many options for woman in general, very disappointing.
I doubt Zix will provide any regrowth but maybe help maintain, I have no idea really.

You seem well versed in this whole thing, are there any upcoming treatments that you think will be a viable option for women? I’m thinking histogen or Follicum.
I’m also looking forward to CM 3 Medipost - treatment from Korea which is supposed to be released this year??